"Death to the Pessimistic State of Mind" - Nas Voice: NYK '23 Pre-Season Thread

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
:mjlit: See I knew this team would be nice with it.

RJ defense and ball IQ rising with every game, once he starts getting 3-5 more shots a game to fall it's over over. Fournier a stone cold dog, just what we needed a guy who makes his own shot and never gets afraid even when he bricking. And Mitch, WHOLE TEAM different with Mitch out there, he had them clamps on good and was a monster on the glass, if he healthy in the offs we beat the Hawks on God. :demonic:

Gonna be a fun year y'all. Wit how messy the Nets are, how we gonna see nikkas get 30 games + of rest time, we could damn well make a play at being a legit top-4 seed this year, and then anything can happen. :myman:

The youfs are growing, we're making real progress, we one more hooper away from being a legit contender.

Times is GOOD ya. :salute:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
kemba hit a 3 in the middle of da 4th and never attempted another shot for da rest of the quarter.
never attempted a shot or drive in ot either.

i hope its not a red flag. the game doesnt go to overtime if rose was playin those 4th quarter mins

I think he had a bit of opening night yips...also, the minutes may have caught up to him. He was basically the floor spacer for the late fourth and OT while Randle and Fournier took the duties over. I agree though, Rose should close.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I think he had a bit of opening night yips...also, the minutes may have caught up to him. He was basically the floor spacer for the late fourth and OT while Randle and Fournier took the duties over. I agree though, Rose should close.
He played 36 min:sadcam:Rose should've been in when Kemba hit 30:sadcam: