Daps
im guesiing 85-90 metacritic

:unimpressed:kojima haters gonna get that work

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
EHwZgCGWkAEEPxG
“The Game of the Year? Death Stranding. This is how it will be the controversial bet of Hideo Kojima”

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I think it will be a hit, have you read some feedbacks from people who have apparently played it?

yea the stuff from last week. Apparently story is top notch but it takes a while to get going (which lines up with what Yoshida and Kojima have said)

I am worried a little about the game play in between story missions. Cautiously hype about it tho.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
yea the stuff from last week. Apparently story is top notch but it takes a while to get going (which lines up with what Yoshida and Kojima have said)

I am worried a little about the game play in between story missions. Cautiously hype about it tho.

I actually like that it takes a while to get going like RDR2. It means the game is long which means the story will be fleshed out. I loved every minute of RDR2 so can have the patience for this.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
goddamn...almost 80 reviews already...IGN nuked this shyt @ 68...kojima check probably didn’t clear lol...this is looking like a pass until it gets a significant price drop
84 isnt bad tho

u should buy the game and see for yourself. tons of people usually dont agree with reviews

imma get it, cuz the game is a huge mystery. Im interested to see what happens excatly

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
84 isnt bad tho

u should buy the game and see for yourself. tons of people usually dont agree with reviews

imma get it, cuz the game is a huge mystery. Im interested to see what happens excatly

nah I’m good I have a system that works...not saying I’ll never play it but it’s not looking like a day one for me plus I already have luigi’s mansion 3 and the outer worlds in the tuck and possibly fallen order