Death Stranding Review Scores voting thread

Death Stranding Metacritic score

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The reviews drop Nov 1st at 12:01AM, a week before release. What do you think it'll score? This is potentially the most interesting game to drop this year for many reasons.

I'll go with 85~89. I can't see it being lower than that. if it is I will eat a Nintendo DS cartridge.

Do you think it'll.... DELIVER?
pwkp0cqcbh311.gif

giphy.gif

Hyh3veT.gif

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
mid 80s which is good.

gonna be interesting though.

there's gonna be the group that rates it 2,3,4,5 for clicks and clout so you gotta ignore them.

10 will be dikkriding.

looking for the median.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
It's a Fed Ex simulator, of course it will deliver

I'm honestly more amped for that Jedi Souls game dropping next month because atleast I know what that is. This game is one big question mark

I'm low-key excited for that too. Been wanting a decent Jedi game for a minute. Tried to go back and play Force unleashed but that ain't scratch the itch.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I'm low-key excited for that too. Been wanting a decent Jedi game for a minute. Tried to go back and play Force unleashed but that ain't scratch the itch.
those Force Unleashed games are honestly my fav Star Wars games, wish there was a 3rd one

traditional turn based RPGs are usually too slow for me so KOTOR didn't captivate me like it did others

This upcoming one looks like Dark Souls with Light Sabers which isn't a bad thing imo

:manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
80-84, novel concept, good-great story, polished mechanics and gfx but doesn't live up to previous work, falls into same traps MGSV fell into, gameplay tedious/boring at times. Not for everyone.
Reading the spoiler thread carefully on Resetcac, the 3 players who got it early said:

the first guy is a PC gamer(probably @daze23 since he hates PS4 exclusives anyway, you remember what he said about Driveclub?) gave it a 5/10 but he said it'll be a 7/10 for others. This guy said he just hates micro management and he's pretty harsh on games so his opinion is really an outlier.

The second guy is 12 hours in and says it's an 8/10 so far and that the story is dope but could be a 9/10.

The third guy finished it and says it's a 9/10 and after the intro it really opens up. Kojima did say himself that the game really opens up after the beginning so it's probably going to seem boring or tedious in the early stages but then it'll all start to flow.

They said the back half of the game is really amazing and will make you cry.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Reading the spoiler thread carefully on Resetcac, the 3 players who got it early said:

the first guy is a PC gamer(probably @daze23 since he hates PS4 exclusives anyway, you remember what he said about Driveclub?) gave it a 5/10 but he said it'll be a 7/10 for others. This guy said he just hates micro management and he's pretty harsh on games so his opinion is really an outlier.

The second guy is 12 hours in and says it's an 8/10 so far and that the story is dope but could be a 9/10.

The third guy finished it and says it's a 9/10 and after the intro it really opens up. Kojima did say himself that the game really opens up after the beginning so it's probably going to seem boring or tedious in the early stages but then it'll all start to flow.

They said the back half of the game is really amazing and will make you cry.

Yea I read the updates. Im not down on the game but MGSV, as fun as it was, benefited from coming out at the beginning of the gen and having the MGS brand.

Since then, we've gotten amazing games and are due for a few more. The bar has been raised. I think mid to high 80s is reasonable.

I do feel, story wise, this will be the most cohesive story kojima has told in years, due to having a clean slate.

Either way I still have my pre order and am cautiously optimistic so nothing has really changed for me in that regard.