Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Okay so the guy who beat it said the game is fire, and that he gives it a 9/10. Says the intro is very long but the game gets very good after the first 10 hours. He says he loved the action packed parts.

Intro is very long so expect that RDR2 type shyt which can get tedious.

Cutscene-Kojima is all here so if you like that popcorn.gif MGS type shyt cutscenes it's all here.

They mentioned Silent Hill and MGS type callbacks so :lupe:

I see they mentioned
u-g-F4Q2ZQ0.jpg

A few times.

They didn't really talk about combat but from what I read it seems like the Hades part(underworld) is where more crazy shyt happens.
I assume that's this from the trailers:
giphy.gif

To sum it up, the guy started off a bit sour but ended up saying it's a 9/10. I don't think this game will do bad guys. :lupe:

I excited a bit guys :lupe:

Last edited:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nicca really made an open world fetch quest game and thought he could stick his convoluted :trash: story line in there and folks would think its hot.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nicca really made an open world fetch quest game and thought he could stick his convoluted :trash: story line in there and folks would think its hot.

:mjlol:

3thF.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

y'all think this is just for show? :mjlol:

Someone beat it and gave it a 9/10 and said unlike MGSV, the story here actually has a real ending and is dope.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So a boss has been leaked and apparently really cool, I wanna check it out but I don't wanna ruin that :mind blown: moment in the game.
Yeah I heard the boss fights are pretty good. Piss grenades aren't the only things here.
there's a 40 minute fist fight similar to the Snake and Ocelot fight from MGS4

Last edited: