Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Gizmo_Duck @Kamikaze Revy @-DMP-

I got back to playing this game a couple of days ago. I am now playing it.

on the mission, Antimatter Bomb Delivery: Paleontologist. How the fukk do you deal with an antimatter bomb mission? I keep getting exposed, and I am actually careful with it, but it doesn't work that way. Did the winter cold/snow cause it to exposure? Or do I have to walk with them, not use vehicles? Also, sick of the BT area that will fukked up my mission.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

on the mission, Antimatter Bomb Delivery: Paleontologist. How the fukk do you deal with an antimatter bomb mission? I keep getting exposed, and I am actually careful with it, but it doesn't work that way. Did the winter cold/snow cause it to exposure? Or do I have to walk with them, not use vehicles? Also, sick of the BT area that will fukked up my mission.

swap out the Ducks name and tag me.

he not allowed in here no more :birdman:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids

I walked with it.
It's tedious but it's doable.

Do you have your game online?