Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn A LOT of thought went into the progression of the tools/services/equipment in this game to make deliveries far more manageable…this game is a UPS, fedex, amazon driver’s wet dream lol…real solid game tho…STILL in episode 3 but I’m getting so much shyt to use try out that I’m just taking my time

this little hover crate is cool lol

Last edited:

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
damn A LOT of thought went into the progression of the tools/services/equipment in this game to make deliveries far more manageable…this game is a UPS, fedex, amazon driver’s wet dream lol…real solid game tho…STILL in episode 3 but I’m getting so much shyt to use try out that I’m just taking my time

You can ride those down hills as well

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

You can ride those down hills as well

Do as your namesake says :youngsabo:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

Each settlement unlocks new gear for you when you get them to 3 stars, and sometimes 5 stars.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
of all the cutscenes to skip, I skipped the one that would probably explain why I have a fukking nuclear weapon attached to my arm…had to find/watch the scene on youtube lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that WW2 unger shyt :whew:

*edit*

why the hell would they let me bring these guns back into the real world??? :heh:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just for fun…I shot up a MULE camp…just waiting to see what happens now. :pachaha:

I did a save before tho just in case it’s something really bad

*edit*

I was able to fit 6 in the back of a truck but eff that…there’s still too many left…lemme google what happens cuz it’s taking too long

ok…read the manual/tips section and they explained what happened…loaded up 2 trucks with bodies but there’s still 2 left behind that can’t fit…so I’m have to find here to dispose these bodies and make like 3 trips lol or I can just wait for the voidout and do the whole rewind time thing

guns will have to stay in the private locker from now on :skip:

dropped the 2 truck loads at a nearby distribution center and got reprimanded and see real dislikes lol…I’ll find/use the incinerator for the last 2 bodies

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
just for fun…I shot up a MULE camp…just waiting to see what happens now. :pachaha:

I did a save before tho just in case it’s something really bad

*edit*

I was able to fit 6 in the back of a truck but eff that…there’s still too many left…lemme google what happens cuz it’s taking too long

ok…read the manual/tips section and they explained what happened…loaded up 2 trucks with bodies but there’s still 2 left behind that can’t fit…so I’m have to find here to dispose these bodies and make like 3 trips lol or I can just wait for the voidout and do the whole rewind time thing

guns will have to stay in the private locker from now on :skip:

dropped the 2 truck loads at a nearby distribution center and got reprimanded and see real dislikes lol…I’ll find/use the incinerator for the last 2 bodies

You can make blood/feces/semen bullets eventually to kill BT’s with them

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what an a$$hole place to put an incinerator smmfh :snoop:

I might have to spend a day focusing on establishing infrastructure (already built one long ass highway) but overall the terrain in this section is treacherous

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can make blood/feces/semen bullets eventually to kill BT’s with them

I might be able to do that already…not sure…they’ve given me so much shyt tho that it’s overwhelming

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
there’s the makings of a great game here but there are far too many tedious things to make the game stretch out/longer than it should be imo and it can be super frustrating at times…the infrastructure creation/maintenance and the grind for them is too much…also there should be an option to eliminate some of these short, repetitive cutscenes/animations for some of these activities…after 40 hours there are only so many more packages I can get excited about delivering…and that’s with me only doing the bare minimum deliveries to keep the story moving

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
This game is going to over whelm you with options towards the middle. especially if you playing the definitive version. It’s a video game ass game

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
what an a$$hole place to put an incinerator smmfh :snoop:

I might have to spend a day focusing on establishing infrastructure (already built one long ass highway) but overall the terrain in this section is treacherous
This game is the ultimate grind, yet once you take the time to do some tedious shyt you feel :ahh: just being able to drive down a smooth road and maybe speak to another human after a delivery is satisfying as hell, it really pulls you into the mindset of a driver during COVID lockdown or any other
apocalyptic type setting

i took so much time playing this during the lockdown :wow: shyt was destined