Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Few cool things I learned on Reddit:

you can throw an blood grenade, shoot a regular bullet throw it and it coats the bullet with sams blood and it will damage bts like a hermetic round would.

if bts are grabbing you, you can pee on them and it will kill/damage them.

apparently, you can use the bola gun on bts as well lol.

I always used the blood bullet trick near the last 3rd of the game, i think there’s even an easier way to do it

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Few cool things I learned on Reddit:

you can throw an blood grenade, shoot a regular bullet throw it and it coats the bullet with sams blood and it will damage bts like a hermetic round would

if bts are grabbing you, you can pee on them and it will kill/damage them.

apparently, you can use the bola gun on bts as well lol.

At bold :ohhh: never knew that....:piss: on its

I'm assuming everybody already knew about bola gun on bts cause there is a training challenge for bola gun on bts.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
@Methodical you get the option to customize your backpack yet?

If so make sure you shoot for the Bell Talisman to keep BTs at Bay and the Weather Talisman to keep random rain from happening more frequently.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Methodical you get the option to customize your backpack yet?

If so make sure you shoot for the Bell Talisman to keep BTs at Bay and the Weather Talisman to keep random rain from happening more frequently.

No, I didn't get the option to customize my backpack yet.

Speaking by of back pack, you can get a back pack cover from the collector prepper after you get him to 3 stars or so. It will cover a certain amount of cargo, on your back, and protect it from time fall.

I don't think I have met the collector prepper yet.l, not so sure. Where is the collector prepper at?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
No, I didn't get the option to customize my backpack yet.

I don't think I have met the collector prepper yet.l, not so sure. Where is the collector prepper at?
He’s ducked off in the rocky area south of the distro south of lake knot city, right across from a mule camp.