Death Stranding | PS4/PS5/PC | Out Now

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What part was confusing? The part where his mother is actually his sister who just so happens to be a immortal extinction entity that caused the death stranding and sent you on a quest to “save” her just so she can finally terminate every living creature on earth, simply because she’s bored?

GOATJIMA :blessed:

WHY THE fukk DIDN'T YOU PUT THAT shyt IN the SPOILER? :pacspit:

Negged!

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
But still I love the surprise for the first time but you took that away from me :francis:

I’ve denied someone a kojima reveal, I’ll never forgive myself…

KGs2.gif

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@-DMP- @Gizmo_Duck

How do you get rid/dispose of body bags and where to drop off the body bags at?.

How do you get a van?. I'm on episode 5 "Mama", I'm on 206 level Great Transporter skill ranking

I fukking love this game :banderas:. Can't stop playing

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
@-DMP- @Gizmo_Duck

How do you get rid/dispose of body bags and where to drop off the body bags at?.

How do you get a van?. I'm on episode 5 "Mama", I'm on 206 level Great Transformer skill ranking

Tar pit? Incinerator? I dont remember when you get the truck.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
@-DMP- @Gizmo_Duck

How do you get a van?. I'm on episode 5 "Mama", I'm on 206 level Great Transporter skill ranking

You take body’s to the incinerator toward the mountain, past the Herman hulst character house.

you should have blue prints for some vehicles now and can make them at distribution centers

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You take body’s to the incinerator toward the mountain, past the Herman hulst character house.

you should have blue prints for some vehicles now and can make them at distribution centers

I didn't get the blueprints yet from the Distribution Center South of Lake Knot, will they ask me to deliver, or its someplace else to get the blueprints?.