MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
looking like crack already :mjgrin:

he already wins your money by getting you submerged in his weird ideas :cacwot:

my theory is that they clone themselves to survive in a post nuclear world run by pseudo living artificial intelligence that have changed their appearances to suit their own needs now that they are free of their human creators :mjgrin::blessed::shaq:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
looking like crack already :mjgrin:

he already wins your money by getting you submerged in his weird ideas :cacwot:

my theory is that they clone themselves to survive in a post nuclear world run by pseudo living artificial intelligence that have changed their appearances to suit their own needs now that they are free of their human creators :mjgrin::blessed::shaq:
One theory I saw someone else have, was that there was a rapture with all of the sinners being left behind, and all of the monsters are demons sent to punish them, and the babies are kept close as a survival method/shield since they represent innocence/purity.

:mjgrin:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: MMS

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This from an older interview but

"I can't really speak on that right now but in a word, it's an action game – an open world game, with a lot of freedom. You have a lot of freedom of choice to do what you want to do and you can get in vehicles and so on. If you are a fighter, there's plenty of opportunity for that. If you're not that type of player, there are other ways to play this game."

So, there will be open worlds, vehicles, and plenty of choice.

This is somewhat more concrete than what we extracted from Kojima in our own interview last year. "The player will be controlling Norman Reedus' character and it will be an action game if you really want to put a genre on it," explained Kojima in an interview with Digital Spy.

"For example, when I made Metal Gear, it was an action game but it was different because the main thing was about hiding. People eventually ended up calling that 'stealth action'. In this game the player will be controlling Norman but by playing it they will find something different, something that won't fit in established terms."