ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Pac been dead for over 20 years, why be a hoarder
Not just pac..
Plus maybe i can put it up somewhere or release it in a gallery? I'm talking about exclusive pac pictures.
Ball pictures.. Private screening flicks..pac dressed up as blackula!!!

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Michelle' was fukking SUGE and DRE at the same damn time!:stopitslime:

Byatches truly ain't shyt!
I don't condone hitting women, but the lack or respect these men had for her was probably because they saw her as a ho. nikkas who hit girls will beat women like that.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
So she wuznt scared of Suge, but ran for her life :comeon:

then she's talking bout her daddy woulda took Suge out if he wuz alive :duck: these hoes is funny
If her daddy was alive, he wouldn't be for long if he tried Suge.

If she came to her dad with that bullshyt, his best response would be "You need to stop making that man upset!":damn:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
her pictures was great, but she really didn't know the whole truth of what was going on at death row.. just the certain shyt they wanted her to see..

i don't bring up gang shyt on the net since my neighborhood is avenue pirus and crenshaw mafia , but there is a whole lot of shyt death row got into in the streets that never was mentioned

but once again the pics our dope
Tell us what you know breh, leave out names and names of gangs, even leave out blood/Crip affiliation of those gangs. Want to here what stories you have breh:feedme:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
HAHAHA I know she was throwing kurupts skinny ass around...Daz too.

I remember coming across this not too long ago- Quik 14 favorite rappers(Lady Of Rage ) "First gangster rap I've heard that intimidated me. And then to meet her and to see how physically imposing she was, it was like 'Whoa. This lady means business!' Just her voice, her vocal tones, and the way she rode them Dre beats. I wanted more music from her." And probly how she would whoop nikka's asses too. Left that part out.
Can't bs she used to turn me on back in the day

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So Suge killed or was affiliated to the nikka that murdered Pac, Biggie and his own partners in that picture. That explains a lot.

Breh use your head and don't post no dumb shyt in this thread. Suge was not affiliated with the person who killed Pac. Orlando Anderson killed Pac.

Talking about "that explains alot". Shut the hell up.

Now as for Biggie, one of Suge's goons probably killed Big. But this bird is wrong that they were all killed for that. Because Biggie died in 97 and these guys were later killed in the 2000s. But they were killed because of a Piru war between their set when one of Suge's goons turned into Benedict Arnold and teamed up with another blood set.

This bird just making her own theories and not thinking straight. If she was right they would have been killed much sooner than in 2002 or 2003

Daps
Breh use your head and don't post no dumb shyt in this thread. Suge was not affiliated with the person who killed Pac. Orlando Anderson killed Pac.

Talking about "that explains alot". Shut the hell up.

Now as for Biggie, one of Suge's goons probably killed Big. But this bird is wrong that they were all killed for that. Because Biggie died in 97 and these guys were later killed in the 2000s. But they were killed because of a Piru war between their set when one of Suge's goons turned into Benedict Arnold and teamed up with another blood set.

This bird just making her own theories and not thinking straight. If she was right they would have been killed much sooner than in 2002 or 2003
:russell:
I aint reading pass the first paragraph of them feelings. Dumb shyt, reiterating what she was hinting in the fukking picture? Ok dumbass, we'll just stick to our own opinions, I don't discuss shyt with ppl with your mentality. Convo over breh.