Death Row's Former Photographer Shares the Unreal Stories Behind Her Photos

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Suge had some female goons whoop her ass from what Ive heard. He had both a male and female goon squad.
this is why suge knight deserves nothing but contempt from the black community, he is suppose to be a strong black male leader and what they got is a 300 pound coward

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
LOL I knew in the back of my mind that she was doing more than just rapping.
i forgot what book it was..but she useta man handle rbx, kurupt daz and a couple other cats..

kurupt a asthma attack from a crossface chicken wing..

rap game dean malenko

Daps
this is why suge knight deserves nothing but contempt from the black community, he is suppose to be a strong black male leader and what they got is a 300 pound coward

Suge Knight is already getting his, so ain't no need to be worried about him. You can't be going around bullying, harassing, and destroying people's lives and not ever think there isn't going to be consequences for that shyt.

Daps
i forgot what book it was..but she useta man handle rbx, kurupt daz and a couple other cats..

kurupt a asthma attack from a crossface chicken wing..

rap game dean malenko

HAHAHA I know she was throwing kurupts skinny ass around...Daz too.

I remember coming across this not too long ago- Quik 14 favorite rappers(Lady Of Rage ) "First gangster rap I've heard that intimidated me. And then to meet her and to see how physically imposing she was, it was like 'Whoa. This lady means business!' Just her voice, her vocal tones, and the way she rode them Dre beats. I wanted more music from her." And probly how she would whoop nikka's asses too. Left that part out.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
her pictures was great, but she really didn't know the whole truth of what was going on at death row.. just the certain shyt they wanted her to see..

i don't bring up gang shyt on the net since my neighborhood is avenue pirus and crenshaw mafia , but there is a whole lot of shyt death row got into in the streets that never was mentioned

but once again the pics our dope

AHHH SHUT UP :rudy:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
her pictures was great, but she really didn't know the whole truth of what was going on at death row.. just the certain shyt they wanted her to see..

i don't bring up gang shyt on the net since my neighborhood is avenue pirus and crenshaw mafia , but there is a whole lot of shyt death row got into in the streets that never was mentioned

but once again the pics our dope

Yeah, the Death Row shyt is way deeper than people can imagine. I've heard a little bit from people with close ties.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
So she wuznt scared of Suge, but ran for her life :comeon:

then she's talking bout her daddy woulda took Suge out if he wuz alive :duck: these hoes is funny
Came in to say this.

You can't be "not scared" of somebody you run and hide from :mjlol:

And her daddy would've got killed just like Biggie did lol