Death Row's Former Photographer Shares the Unreal Stories Behind Her Photos

King Poetic

The Monkey in the Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
her pictures was great, but she really didn't know the whole truth of what was going on at death row.. just the certain shyt they wanted her to see..

i don't bring up gang shyt on the net since my neighborhood is avenue pirus and crenshaw mafia , but there is a whole lot of shyt death row got into in the streets that never was mentioned

but once again the pics our dope

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
So she wuznt scared of Suge, but ran for her life :comeon:

then she's talking bout her daddy woulda took Suge out if he wuz alive :duck: these hoes is funny

I think there's a distinction to be made between somebody that doesn't act scared & intimidated around somebody & someone trying to escape with their life in a common sense fashion. If she was scared, she probably aint gonna kick
Suge in the nuts and try to run. If she's scared, she's gonna stay there and beg for mercy and tell Suge everything he wants to hear.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I think there's a distinction to be made between somebody that doesn't act scared & intimidated around somebody & someone trying to escape with their life in a common sense fashion. If she was scared, she probably aint gonna kick
Suge in the nuts and try to run. If she's scared, she's gonna stay there and beg for mercy and tell Suge everything he wants to hear.
breh she was a lush...

she was decent back in her day...pretty sure she got passed around...suge being suge checked her ex...ended up lettin him know she was gettin tossed up...her ex was a session player...suge got tired of the nikka bein a hanger on....

she confronted suge..after suge let it be known...suge whupped his and her ass..

B9v2Ux1CcAAqdkI.jpg

Last edited:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
It was a reason she got her ass whooped
I think it was jewel who said she was stealing studio time and them broads from Piru put hands on her

I read an excerpt from her book it was horrible
I just wanna see the pics

Damn. Yeah, I wanna see more pictures.
:comeon:
Her photo game wack had me wanting more with the story too. But thanks to op 4 post.

No problem, bruh.

Yeah shes been on this for years. She shared other pics & stories a few years ago (ca 2009-2010) too.

Yeah. Apparently whoever is doing the new documentary on Jimmy Iovine and Dr. Dre reached out to her for pics, so this interview is new.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
breh she was a lush...

she was decent back in her day...pretty sure she got passed around...suge being suge checked her ex...ended up lettin him know she was gettin tossed up...her ex was a session player...suge got tired of the nikka bein a hanger on....

she confronted suge..after suge let it be known...suge whupped his and her ass..

B9v2Ux1CcAAqdkI.jpg

She was married to Tony Green, right? The bass player.