Death Row: Death Row Chronicles (3-night Series Starts Tonight @ 10PM ET on BET)

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
yup thats how it was for real.
The way it would work for real would be Anderson and everyone in the car getting kilt. Instead of them staying in Compton untouched for years and years. If they expect us to believe that Knight had his homie Poochie kill Biggie then surely he could have had people in their own backyards kilt even faster. Especially if they knew they did it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear I have the recording somewhere,Im gonna try to find it. But the recording I have is fake master flex calling and getting in touch with the Dogg Pound after the shooting and I believe it was Tray Dee he spoke to on air. Biggie told him the location and I remember flex saying that they were in Red Hook Brooklyn whatever street and specifically he said on air,"New York GET AT EM'!" Couldnt stand flex since then. Cats didnt believe me until this Deathrow Chronicles thing. And I think Snoop and them went to hot97 after the shooting but werent allowed in the building.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
I swear I have the recording somewhere,Im gonna try to find it. But the recording I have is fake master flex calling and getting in touch with the Dogg Pound after the shooting and I believe it was Tray Dee he spoke to on air. Biggie told him the location and I remember flex saying that they were in Red Hook Brooklyn whatever street and specifically he said on air,"New York GET AT EM'!" Couldnt stand flex since then. Cats didnt believe me until this Deathrow Chronicles thing. And I think Snoop and them went to hot97 after the shooting but werent allowed in the building.

@ bolded

Yep, that definitely happened. Tim Westwood told that story before too. He used to be at Hot 97 at that time, i think on & off, but
he told that story. I also believe the story was mentioned by either Ciph or someone else on Juan Epstein years ago.

Daps
Does anyone know where episode 5&6 are online, when i got to the link @bucks3115 posted on page 16 there are no videos anymore on the page..

Benefited

Banned
Daps
@ bolded

Yep, that definitely happened. Tim Westwood told that story before too. He used to be at Hot 97 at that time, i think on & off, but
he told that story. I also believe the story was mentioned by either Ciph or someone else on Juan Epstein years ago.

I saw Flex on there acting like he didn't realize what he was doing smh. Same man who was talking about the "energy" Pac was bringing:martin:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
I saw Flex on there acting like he didn't realize what he was doing smh. Same man who was talking about the "energy" Pac was bringing:martin:

flex is one of the corniest and hate inducing people ever. he's got no talent as a radio personality/interviewer either. See his video with kevin chiles as a reference.