Death Row: Death Row Chronicles (3-night Series Starts Tonight @ 10PM ET on BET)

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Another thing....not saying it didn't happen, but how come there is no audio of Biggie saying what he said on the radio???

They explained it on the documentary

They said he called the private line (which is available for artists)

He told Flex. Then Flex relayed that message on the airwaves.. Flex said he regretted giving that info out

El Vato

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oaktown...Bay Area
They explained it on the documentary

They said he called the private line (which is available for artists)

He told Flex. Then Flex relayed that message on the airwaves.. Flex said he regretted giving that info out
then why he talking shyt about a dead man. If flex was involved he'd be dead.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
It's crazy how Snoop Doggy Dogg was the biggest artist in the world and he didn't get to enjoy those peak years because of the murder charge hanging over him from 1993 to Feb of 1996

Peak Death Row years

And people are split on Suge
Half of his former crew hates him
The other half respect him and like him

:yeshrug: Great documentary either way

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
I know its been said before but its crazy how we've never gotten to hear the Biggie/Flex convo on air about the
Dogg Pound video shoot.

Hot 97 and Puff pulled a string on that shyt and burried it deep. Its been mentioned for at least a decade and a half
but even in todays internet age we've havent heard it yet.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
:comeon:Therefore you would know better than them. No one said anything about a government conspiracy either.
even a pro-hit is stupid ..... that’s what they believe .... don’t tell me you don’t think Orlando Anderson/sscc killed pac do you ?? :gucci: if you think anyone other then baby lane killed pac am sorry your just another delusional nut like the rest if you think otherwise :skip:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I know its been said before but its crazy how we've never gotten to hear the Biggie/Flex convo on air about the
Dogg Pound video shoot.

Hot 97 and Puff pulled a string on that shyt and burried it deep. Its been mentioned for at least a decade and a half
Yeah I was thinking that too .... I’d like to hear that audio .....proberly right flex has always been a hypocrite tho in any beef ......

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
or snoop on the radio saying he had no beef with Bad Boy?

BTW aren't you the guy who pretended to be Heron's nephew in that Compton gang thread and ended up getting exposed ?:mjlol:
:lolbron::lolbron:

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dogg Pound video shoot.

The audio of flex saying it must exist somewhere - busta rhymes also called up and said the east coast needs to shut the video shoot down - that’s why I laugh when I hear all this biggie was innocent talk - he was innocent in the public eye but behind closed doors it was a different matter.

Last edited:

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
Dogg Pound video shoot.

Does nobody remember it? As it was live?

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
even a pro-hit is stupid ..... that’s what they believe .... don’t tell me you don’t think Orlando Anderson/sscc killed pac do you ?? :gucci: if you think anyone other then baby lane killed pac am sorry your just another delusional nut like the rest if you think otherwise :skip:
Who is "they" the illumaniti? :mjlol: Bye agent of kading.:snooze: