Death Row: Death Row Chronicles (3-night Series Starts Tonight @ 10PM ET on BET)

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I saw up to episode three but was wondering how do they get this interview footage?

Also is the suge knight audio from a jail call? Is some of the dramatized footage from the NWA film?

@Deltron

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
They didn't bring up the fact that the security was told not to have guns according to Frank (RIP).

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I seen some of the Ice T and Soledad film and some of the biggie one too but this seems to be the best one of the bunch. i have to watch the whole biggie one and compare it to this but this one was very well put together.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
yeah
it was a bounty on DR chains
but that doesn't mean pac should have snuffed baby lane
mob james the head nikka in MOB piru said on record ; pac had no business getting involved with their gang shyt

reread what you just said,how is a bounty on Deathrow chains "gang shyt"?When Pac is on Deathrow and not in a gang. And there are crips on the label as well who could have been robbed too:gucci:? This was Deathrow vs Badboy,Deathrow was a label that happened to have gang members on the label.
Bad Boy are the ones who turned this into gang shyt by going to hire crips when they are not a rap label who had any crips on it whatsoever.
They in fact went out of their way to turn this hiphop beef into gang shyt.
If Puffy sends Wolf or one of the other goons to get chains,would it or would it not have been gang shyt?Biggie and Puff made a huge mistake and miscalculation and thats why Pac AND Biggie are dead.
It needs to be proven,because if the bountys were Puffys doing he should be banned from hiphop all together.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
reread what you just said,how is a bounty on Deathrow chains "gang shyt"?When Pac is on Deathrow and not in a gang. And there are crips on the label as well who could have been robbed too:gucci:? This was Deathrow vs Badboy,Deathrow was a label that happened to have gang members on the label.
Bad Boy are the ones who turned this into gang shyt by going to hire crips when they are not a rap label who had any crips on it whatsoever.
They in fact went out of their way to turn this hiphop beef into gang shyt.
If Puffy sends Wolf or one of the other goons to get chains,would it or would it not have been gang shyt?Biggie and Puff made a huge mistake and miscalculation and thats why Pac AND Biggie are dead.
It needs to be proven,because if the bountys were Puffys doing he should be banned from hiphop all together.

black-man-stark-trek-facepalm-gif.gif

reread what you posted !
cause that shyt doesn’t make any sense - SSC attempted to take the DR chain from a MOB Puri blood not DR rapper, producer or any type of artist on their label

:dahell: would MOB james da nikka that was da head of there gang say pac had no business getting into there gangsta shyt

y’all nikkaz are da worst ... all y’all want to do is blame biggie / puff instead of da 2 nikkaz y’all idolize

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
black-man-stark-trek-facepalm-gif.gif

reread what you posted !
cause that shyt doesn’t make any sense - SSC attempted to take the DR chain from a MOB Puri blood not DR rapper, producer or any type of artist on their label

:dahell: would MOB james da nikka that was da head of there gang say pac had no business getting into there gangsta shyt

y’all nikkaz are da worst ... all y’all want to do is blame biggie / puff instead of da 2 nikkaz y’all idolize
You're both actually right but just by going off the factual info that is out there Puffy is and was the catalyst through it all.

Death Row was reacting to Puffy's over reactions getting mobsters involved like Jimmy Henchman and the Crips.

Puffy ruins everyone around him for self preservation.

Anyone that has interacted with him except 50 Cent has fallen. If that's not a track record then what is.