Death Row: Death Row Chronicles (3-night Series Starts Tonight @ 10PM ET on BET)

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
he wasn't. True in the beginning Snoop was throwing shots or whatever with the video, but i think Snoop saw what was about to happen before it happened. Pac was running around Death Row offices trying to get everybody to start dissing Biggie, and Snoop and the Dogg Pound wanted to get to the money and squash their issues b/c they knew it wasn't bout nothing and eventually somebody would get hurt.

when Dogg Pound/Deathrow was beefing with Eazy......Pac was hanging with Eazy and was still cool with Eazy and they never held that against Pac

Pac had got to the point where he had basically started to diss the entire industry and Snoop knew above and beyond that ish was bad for business
Look when he on stage with pac at house of blues , look when he’s interviewed by mtv on some “this our family over here “ why be in 2 ov America most wanted with the intro bringing that energy regardless that snoop wasn’t in the intro he still toook part in the video hence I said playing both sides .... trying to stay neutral in that situation was never gna work in snoops favour ...although it was the right move and the smart move n what about doggpound doing “ny 87 “ if they wanted no parts ov anything ..... we not gona agree that’s cool I just see the whole snooop/dog pound click as playing both sides in that whole back n fourth ...

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
That doesn't matter,Pac was a Deathrow artist and was loyal to his label. That is par for the course for rappers,so why are you guys acting brand new with this:comeon:?

SSCC had beef with Deathrow because of 2pac depending on who you believe I guess.

Badboy hired the crips to put pressure on Deathrow because of their beef with 2pac and Suge. This was rap beef,not "gangs shyt" like you guys keep saying. One label just happened to incorporate gang members on there staff:snoop:

And the other label decided they would try to counter that by hiring a gang to do their dirty work:snoop:

Its dishonest to pretend this was anything other than rap beef,folks just want to relieve hiphop of any blame. nikkas die from rap beef all the time,this was no different.
It matters a lot ..... look at the out come .... had pac socked some square he would be alive that’s what matters the fact he socked some gangbanger with a rep is the reason he’s 6 foot under .....don’t matter if sscc had beef with deathrow indirectly cause ov pac u don’t go put hands on someone like that especially when when you not from that life ... had 1 ov the actul mob pirus socked baby lane first I bet he would have waited to get back to Compton to handle that ....

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look when he on stage with pac at house of blues , look when he’s interviewed by mtv on some “this our family over here “ why be in 2 ov America most wanted with the intro bringing that energy regardless that snoop wasn’t in the intro he still toook part in the video hence I said playing both sides .... trying to stay neutral in that situation was never gna work in snoops favour ...although it was the right move and the smart move n what about doggpound doing “ny 87 “ if they wanted no parts ov anything ..... we not gona agree that’s cool I just see the whole snooop/dog pound click as playing both sides in that whole back n fourth ...
what does him being on stage have anything to do with anything....and for the record-- that was Snoops show that and Pac opened for him.... FACTS.....and NY87 was never officially released and there is probably a good reason for that.

Snoop saw and realized Pac was headed down the wrong street and trouble was on the horizon....you had Snoop who just beat a murder trial, and Pac who never had that type of heat on him. Snoop realized how quick everything could be gone, Pac was too stubborn and headstrong at the time to realize what was best for him.

Snoop still living making millions, and Pac is just a memory, love Pac and that ain't no diss JS

ChosenOne_90

Rookie
Daps
:ohhh:

2eft4ip.png

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
true but let’s be real for a second here ... u can’t tell me snoop wasn’t playing both sides .... he never kept it real with pac from the get go on some “ look I got no beef with badboy don’t involve me “ had he said that I don’t think pac would have reacted the way he did ... but he always tip toed around the subject every interview ... until obviously the angie Martinez interview snoop did by himself that made pac totally falll out with snoop ... I get snoop not wanting any parts ov it I just feel him like the other crips at deathrow deffo played both sides instead ov been real about it from the get go ....

Agree...

Snoop was cool with the whole source awards and New York New York diss at the time because he felt ok this is just ll vs kool mo dee staying on wax shyt

I think snoop begin to realized that this shyt wasn't going to be just diss tracks and that was it for him

Snoop was like i just beat a murder case for my life and now suge and pac is making this more and more about killing nikkas literally and he can't go back that route.

That's why he was trying to separate the rest of the crips from suge crew..

But u right he should have just said look pac that's your beef and big not saying shyt move on

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
thing is pac wasn’t no gangbanger ... suge n them should have told pac to stay out ov that .... espically the pirus they knew what type ov nikka baby lane was ....
It wasn't about gang banging, nikkas put hands on Trevor Lane because of the Bad Boy payout. Pac felt responsible so he rushed Orlando. He probably was still amped from the Tyson fight too.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
It wasn't about gang banging, nikkas put hands on Trevor Lane because of the Bad Boy payout. Pac felt responsible so he rushed Orlando. He probably was still amped from the Tyson fight too.

tupac seemed the type to watch scarface 100 times and get amped every time lol.

he really got high off the street power that deathrow/suge had and he was what caused them to peak and to fall off (that goes for deathrow and mob piru as well).

what always catches my eye is how big them mob piru dudes all were lol. In most pictures of gangbangers they look like skinny teenagers but all them dudes around suge weren't dwarfed by his big ass.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
tupac seemed the type to watch scarface 100 times and get amped every time lol.

he really got high off the street power that deathrow/suge had and he was what caused them to peak and to fall off (that goes for deathrow and mob piru as well).

what always catches my eye is how big them mob piru dudes all were lol. In most pictures of gangbangers they look like skinny teenagers but all them dudes around suge weren't dwarfed by his big ass.
Most of them L.A gang members in the 90's was yoked like that. Most of them did some time. Look at Tookie, Monster Cody and Big U.