Death of The Brotherhood Vol. 1: All Pitts in the Peach State.The 2021 Atlanta Falcons Season Thread

How will the 2021 Falcons do?

• Miss the playoffs

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • Make the playoffs

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Make an unexpected Super Bowl run

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • fukk the Aints

Votes: 16 43.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
nikkas ran me out the Falcons thread when I foreshadowed this shyt 3-4 years ago :smh:

I said years ago the Falcons needed to trade Ryan/Julio and rebuild. What the Falcons doing right now would be the equivalent of the Hawks still running cats from that 60 win team (i.e. Horford/Millsap) out there expecting to compete, SMH.

deeman

All Star
Daps
nikkas ran me out the Falcons thread when I foreshadowed this shyt 3-4 years ago :smh:

I said years ago the Falcons needed to trade Ryan/Julio and rebuild. What the Falcons doing right now would be the equivalent of the Hawks still running cats from that 60 win team (i.e. Horford/Millsap) out there expecting to compete, SMH.

Yea Ryan has to go, qbs need to be mobile now. I'm sure he's still a good QB, but this team and fan base needs a new voice at QB.

This shyt just seems redundant at this point with this team. Still can't score in red zone, No pash rush, can't block for shyt, un-disciplined.

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yea Ryan has to go, qbs need to be mobile now. I'm sure he's still a good QB, but this team and fan base needs a new voice at QB.

This shyt just seems redundant at this point with this team. Still can't score in red zone, No pash rush, can't block for shyt, un-disciplined.

:francis: ridiculous it's been like this for years

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
This team is some trash. Get Marty Lice up outta here, he’s the common fukkin denominator

Breh you looked at today’s game and Matt Ryan is the biggest problem? :dwillhuh:

If you hate Matt Ryan cool but this team has issues all over the place

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Breh you looked at today’s game and Matt Ryan is the biggest problem? :dwillhuh:

If you hate Matt Ryan cool but this team has issues all over the place

Matt Ryan is by far the highest paid player on the team, longest tenured, face of the damn franchise. He couldn't even break a 200 yards and score a damn TD at home in a passers league. Im tired of the excuses. Its always coaching, and other players, never Matt. Im not saying he's the ONLY problem but goddam, the leader of this team has lead us to 2 winning seasons out of the last 8. No other QB has been with a team this long without ever winning a ring. Im so tired of folks absolving him of any blame.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
The fat ass head coach thought because he did a reclamation project with Ryan Tannehill, they could win with Matt Ryan. He's a damn dummy, didn't even play his starters at all in the preseason

Funny thing is the first thing Coach Smith said after the game was “I did a terrible job getting the guys ready to play”. I was shocked he admitted it but it’s true. He didn’t really play any starters in the preseason and gave off this air like “well other teams in the league aren’t doing it” like those snaps aren’t important. I didn’t get that. But chill y’all, as bad as this was, it only counts for one L

Other thing, there is no real way the Falcons could’ve/would’ve drafted a QB. This team traded away our GOAT WR to sign our draft class, Matt Ryan’s contract hit if they tried to move him was about $65 million in dead money this year and $40 million in dead money next year. The Falcons weren’t going to EVER get rid of Matt Ryan or draft a QB #1 when there are so many other pressing issues on this roster. It just wasn’t happening

Last edited:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Matt Ryan is by far the highest paid player on the team, longest tenured, face of the damn franchise. He couldn't even break a 200 yards and score a damn TD at home in a passers league. Im tired of the excuses. Its always coaching, and other players, never Matt. Im not saying he's the ONLY problem but goddam, the leader of this team has lead us to 2 winning seasons out of the last 8. No other QB has been with a team this long without ever winning a ring. Im so tired of folks absolving him of any blame.

He didn’t play well but it’s almost cliche now to blame Matt Ryan with anything Falcons related. Matt’s going to go as the team goes…if he has weapons he’ll play well. If it’s all on his back then he’ll struggle. He is playing behind another garbage offensive line that is going to get him hurt at some point. Mike Davis isn’t a starting caliber RB. Like I know it’s easy to say Matt’s the worst QB since sliced bread but take a look at the entire roster breh. No one is succeeding with this shyt

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I’m indifferent to this season. Who are top players available in the next draft? Anyone worth tanking for?