Death of The Brotherhood Vol. 1: All Pitts in the Peach State.The 2021 Atlanta Falcons Season Thread

How will the 2021 Falcons do?

• Miss the playoffs

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • Make the playoffs

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Make an unexpected Super Bowl run

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • fukk the Aints

Votes: 16 43.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Former top 10 pick, another change of scenery, low risk. We got no shot without Matt Ryan anyways

Even with Matt being healthy last year we were ass. We should have been in rebuild mode like the Dolphins a few years ago, but Blank getting old

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Kyle Pitts sighting :gladbron:
That was a nice run after catch we got our franchise TE :mjlit:but what is the logic of not playing dudes that won four games last season :francis:
Eagles gonna fukk around and run these out of sync nikkas out the stadium week 1

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
We've had more tipped passes in this game than I've seen in the last 3 years. Them boys being coached right at least now, even if they're scrubs :manny:

I guess but these boys look mid asf. It’s preseason so I’m not gonna go crazy but man…this performance has left me with more questions than answers

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I guess but these boys look mid asf. It’s preseason so I’m not gonna go crazy but man…this performance has left me with more questions than answers
We trash, that's known already. I'd rather them be blitzing and knocking down passes while giving up random big gains than the 16-play, 80 yard, 9 minute drives our trash defenses have perpetually given up going all the way back to Smitty. These boys will be some kinda entertaining this year, even if it's on some lovable loser shyt