DEATH BATTLE! - Goku vs Superman

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
I'm rooting for the one who doesn't wear pajamas to fight crime. :smugdraper:

Wait...uh, I'm rooting for the one who doesn't have a stupid, outdated hairstyle

...okay, I'm rooting for the one who didn't land a bytchy, domineering wife.

...shyt. OKAY, I'm with the one who died, left a legacy behind, then came back anyway.

...you know what? fukk this. :birdman:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
goku should have won with kaoken honestly.

Superman was punched to death by doomsday. What's he doing against goku

:comeon:

I shouldn't have to explain it since they did it better than I could on here, but the numbers alone speak for themselves. Goku's HIGHEST output doesn't even match things we've seen Superman take.

Like they said... we have a man who is know for reaching and surpassing his limits vs. a man who is LIMITLESS. Who wins? The guy who never had limits to begin with.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon:

I shouldn't have to explain it since they did it better than I could on here, but the numbers alone speak for themselves. Goku's HIGHEST output doesn't even match things we've seen Superman take.

Like they said... we have a man who is know for reaching and surpassing his limits vs. a man who is LIMITLESS. Who wins? The guy who never had limits to begin with.
l

Their numbers are gueses and estimations. The problem with their numbers is Goku isn't written to have a bunch of feats like superman is so there are no numbers to calculate what he can or can't do.

For example the 40 tons thing, Goku wasn't lifting 40 tons he was holding 40 tons which is a lot harder to do than lifting it. They tried to extrapolate his power based on that which is wrong because

a) Goku wasn't even powered up, while in base as evidenced by no aura

b) Toryiama has never written goku or DBZ to perform a bunch of feats to be calculated.

Superman has been written by a bunch of people to perform different feats which are measured to his persona

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
l

Their numbers are gueses and estimations. The problem with their numbers is Goku isn't written to have a bunch of feats like superman is so there are no numbers to calculate what he can or can't do.

For example the 40 tons thing, Goku wasn't lifting 40 tons he was holding 40 tons which is a lot harder to do than lifting it. They tried to extrapolate his power based on that which is wrong because

a) Goku wasn't even powered up, while in base as evidenced by no aura

b) Toryiama has never written goku or DBZ to perform a bunch of feats to be calculated.

Superman has been written by a bunch of people to perform different feats which are measured to his persona

:scusthov:

Well for one, a large part of DBZ was all about the numbers. That's what those power scanners and sensing power levels were about.

2nd, they did the math for Goku's strength and calculated it according to the specific power increase of each SSJ form (as dictated by the DBZ encyclopedia). I feel like here you are basically saying Goku wasn't using his full strength there, right?

If thats true, how do you know? and more importantly why WOULDN'T Goku be using his full strength? Goku, the constant competitor, would be quick to go all out when it comes to testing his strength.

3rd, If Toriyama never wrote DBZ to be measured by feats then its NO WONDER Goku's feats don't match up to Superman. I mean, look at those numbers comparisons at the end, Goku is not even in the same ballpark as Superman and those are not even Superman's limits, those are just his highest recorded instances

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:scusthov:

Well for one, a large part of DBZ was all about the numbers. That's what those power scanners and sensing power levels were about.

2nd, they did the math for Goku's strength and calculated it according to the specific power increase of each SSJ form (as dictated by the DBZ encyclopedia). I feel like here you are basically saying Goku wasn't using his full strength there, right?

If thats true, how do you know? and more importantly why WOULDN'T Goku be using his full strength? Goku, the constant competitor, would be quick to go all out when it comes to testing his strength.

3rd, If Toriyama never wrote DBZ to be measured by feats then its NO WONDER Goku's feats don't match up to Superman. I mean, look at those numbers comparisons at the end, Goku is not even in the same ballpark as Superman and those are not even Superman's limits, those are just his highest recorded instances

the purpose of PL's in early DBZ was to show how villians underestimated the heroes and always would lose in the end (stated in the video) That's why after frieza PL's became obsolete.

Goku in that training exercise had no aura which means he wasn't even powered up doing it so it's stupid to make calculations based off that not to mention he was holding 40 tons and not lifting 40 tons.

In DBZ, they always hold back their power and reveal more and more throughout the fight. That's been the case from jump.

AT never meant to draw DBZ to show various "feats", it was one singular storyline while superman has different variations by different writers which gave superman different feats to measure him by. If there were multiple versions of DBZ then we could ideally look at feats but it wasnt like that.

When has there been an instance in DBZ where goku needed to pull a planet out of a blackhole, or sneeze out galaxies or othere dum shyt