Dear Coli Experts: Beginner Fighting Questions

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
You can do things to improve punching power. But that Tyson like KO Power is some shyt you're either born with, or you dont have.

I used to think this too, but I believe you can develop that power. Get you a young farm boy, laborer, or lumberjack or some shyt and train them

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I used to think this too, but I believe you can develop that power. Get you a young farm boy, laborer, or lumberjack or some shyt and train them

Nah he not lying bro, either you have that explosiveness in your genes or you don't. Thing is a lot of people will actually never know they have that power because they don't know how to utilize it properly.

@Booksnrain contrary to popular belief, it is not as easy to knock out another fully grown human being as you think(most people don't even have the mass to throw KO punches like that), and 99 times out of 100 without the proper training you won't even get close.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
It’s about technique like dude said, but also some people have different levels of fast-twitch muscle fibers that provide more snap and explosion on punches and kicks.

That’s why sometimes you’ll see a skinny athletic dude with enough quickness and knockout power to take out a bigger dude.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Tyson was none of those things. Deyonte Wilder isn't either. Nor is Inoue . That "fukk You" power isn't teachable

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
1. Large knuckles.
2. There is a bump on your forearm, not every one has it, but that bump is a muscle that augments your punching power.
3. Large/dense bone structure

Im calling bs on that until I see actual proof. I’ve had actual fights where dudes have told me afterwards they’ve never been hit that hard in a fight and I don’t have no bumps.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Me vs growing
:wow:

The comedic timing.

PC72DSj.gif

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:hhh:
For me guys my size with a lot of stamina. Speed can kill combine that with technique and stamina. I'm conrering a fight today for my teammate. He's the hardest fight I've ever had because he's a wrestler with a striking background. Wrestlers have ungodly stamina.
My old high school coach used to say this and he coached wrestling. That shyt LOOKS tiring. I used to just see the life drain from them dudes eyes on the mats.:damn:

I was babysitting my godson the other day and he was like,
“Why they tired? Them fights only last for a minute.”:dahell:

I used to do martial arts casually years ago. Absolutely NOTHING serious at all. Literally just for show when compared to real fighting. :mjlol:But sparring was EXHAUSTING. Them couple of minutes never seemed so long.

So I can’t even imagine lasting ROUNDS.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
:hhh:
My old high school coach used to say this and he coached wrestling. That shyt LOOKS tiring. I used to just see the life drain from them dudes eyes on the mats.:damn:

I was babysitting my godson the other day and he was like,
“Why they tired? Them fights only last for a minute.”:dahell:

I used to do martial arts casually years ago. Absolutely NOTHING serious at all. Literally just for show when compared to real fighting. :mjlol:But sparring was EXHAUSTING. Them couple of minutes never seemed so long.

So I can’t even imagine lasting ROUNDS.
Fights don't last long but fighting against someone else is a contest of endurance.