Deandre Jordan spurns Mavs. *Update Apologizes to Cuban/Mavs*Update Cuban still mad*

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
That's what I'm saying... shyt could cause Matthews to not go to Dallas and considering Phoenix didn't get Aldridge maybe Chandler ain't as interested and Dallas offers him 4/60 to come back as opposed to Phoenix offering 4/52

I wonder if Wes reaching out to Sac now to see if that deal he turned down is still on the table:mjpls:

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
their plan b was hibbert if they didn't get Jordan and he's gone to the lakers now

They are pretty fukked

JavaLOLeForever.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Yeah I find it funny that people think this kind of stuff doesn't happens...

Twitter and the internet are just peepholes brehs...

This type of shyt been going on in the NBA forever...

Like...notice how no other agents, or GM's, or Owners, or NBA people, are chiming in about this AT ALL...

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
NOT SIGNING ALDRIDGE TO A MAX DEAL AT THE AGE OF 30 WHEN HE PLAYS THE SAME POSITION AS JULIUS RANDLE IS MORE OF A BLESSING IN DISGUISE THAN A "LOSS"....ESPECIALLY ONCE WE ACQUIRED HIBBERT FOR NOTHING, WHO FILLS THE LAKERS NEEDS MORE THAN ALDRIDGE (DEFENSE+CENTER)

AND THEN SIGNING THE REIGNING 6TH MAN OF THE YEAR FOLLOWED BY A STARTING QUALITY BIG STILL IN HIS PRIME......IF U CONSIDER THAT A LOSS IN TERMS OF AN OFFSEASON, THEN PLEASE STOP WATCHING BASKETBALL.

I understand your frustration lol. i'll be generous with my prediction for the Ls this year, 35-47

:troll: