Deandre Jordan spurns Mavs. *Update Apologizes to Cuban/Mavs*Update Cuban still mad*

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
I kept hearing about how LA had all these dimes, and honestly I wasn't too impressed just from walking around and taking in the sights, but I was sick so I didn't go to any bars or anything other than a comedy club
i been here for 8 years and I'm still tryin to find em. truth be told the strip club usually have the biggest amounts. not the dancers, just chicks coming to watch.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
cmon now. most bad bytches don't care about that superficial shyt. maybe the baddest rats tryin to come up. it's so many fine chicks work normal jobs.
Every bad bytch cares about that superficial shyt. Ain't no dimes that turn down athletes and actors over a simple 9 to 5 nikka.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
cp3 or raymond felton???

Felton.gif
Damn bruh, that's hard on the homie...but accurate

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
this is embarrassing for the NBA though, whats the fukking point of the moratorium period?

Each season, the NBA will have a moratorium period in which teams may hold negotiations but cannot sign contracts. It is during this time period that the NBA and NBPA conducts an audit that assists in the determination of the new Salary Cap figure for the following season which will be in effect on the date following the day the moratorium is lifted.

That's straight from NBA.com, makes sense :yeshrug:

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
i been here for 8 years and I'm still tryin to find em. truth be told the strip club usually have the biggest amounts. not the dancers, just chicks coming to watch.
I catch em just floating through the city. Maybe Santa Monica promenade. PF Chang's, Starbucks. It's bytches everywhere.