Deandre Jordan spurns Mavs. *Update Apologizes to Cuban/Mavs*Update Cuban still mad*

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
I'm from LA. TV ain't got nothin' to do with it. Every dime around the country moves to LA to model or act.
see now you talkin bout the industry, 95% of the people in LA aint got nothin to do with the industry. i'm speaking on behalf of the average nig, if you into black women Dallas got way finer black women as a whole than LA. LA got a better mixture, black, hispanic, asian.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
see now you talkin bout the industry, 95% of the people in LA aint got nothin to do with the industry. i'm speaking on behalf of the average nig, if you into black women Dallas got way finer black women as a whole than LA. LA got a better mixture, black, hispanic, asian.
Disagree. That baddest bytches from Dallas MOVE to LA.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
DJ is really a hoe if he goes back on his decision. He's basically giving up his man card. He wanted to go to Dallas and be a franchise player but now he goes back to the Clippers to be the 4th or 5th option again?

4/80 million

or 5/109 million on a better team

:francis:

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
That's a misleading stat. It may only be 8%, but that 8% translates into 600'000 Black people since LA has a population of almost 5million. But you're from LA. So I'll take your word for it.
more like almost 4 million, and Dallas is 25% black

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps

:russ: Parson bout to close the deal again.

Parsons going to dj's hotel like

tumblr_mrumwkGZWy1s8uldqo1_500.gif

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Just because they move out here to model doesn't mean they're in the industry. LA dimes are 90% failed entertainers