Deandre Jordan spurns Mavs. *Update Apologizes to Cuban/Mavs*Update Cuban still mad*

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
Just because they move out here to model doesn't mean they're in the industry. LA dimes are 90% failed entertainers
true, but where all these dimes at? i see a dime like once a week. i don't really club on a regular.

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
Disagree. That baddest bytches from Dallas MOVE to LA.
cmon now. most bad bytches don't care about that superficial shyt. maybe the baddest rats tryin to come up. it's so many fine chicks work normal jobs.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if DJ has any sense, he realizes if he wants more touches its going to be easier with guys that can actually get him the ball

i was listening to chandler parsons on the local sports station the other day talk about the mavs pitch to DJ telling how they saw times where blakes man would cheat off a bit to prevent an alley oop attempt, and how that wouldnt happen with dirk next to him.

dirk is an all time great, but the guy is a role player now, and certainly isnt going to get the same attention blake is. cp3 is obviously a great passer, and he and blake have great chemistry. paul pierce is a good playmaker also

i have been feeling the last couple of years the clippers actually SHOULD have increased DJs post touches because his back to the basket game is underrated, but hes got to take some responsibility also. hes got to stop being such a liability from the FT line. the hack a shaq rule is likely not going to be changed. doesnt matter if hes kareem on the box if people can just foul him and he cant even go 1 of 2.

the clippers are the better fit no question though.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
true, but where all these dimes at? i see a dime like once a week. i don't really club on a regular.
I kept hearing about how LA had all these dimes, and honestly I wasn't too impressed just from walking around and taking in the sights, but I was sick so I didn't go to any bars or anything other than a comedy club

Ace2306

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It never made sense in the first place how he was leaving that much money on the table. DJ is just a dumbass.

The money is about the same...didn't make sense leaving to go to a team without a point guard