Deandre Ayton's early tenure in Portland was characterized by ‘tardiness and tantrums,’

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I don't blame him..I blame the team of people that had resources to study him intently and still came up with the idea he's a top pick. And the people willing to trade for him.
Pretty much. He showed he was one part half hearted at Arizona. And now he's showing the other part, half dikkhead in the league.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
All the frauds are the same. Tobias and Wiggins have a few good games then back to not giving a fukk.

Wait for the playoffs when guys like randle play like shyt again or the annual james harden playoff meltdown.

I wouldn't lump JR in that group. Everybody in the Knicks organization will say he's gives a shyt. I think he just gets the shakes in the playoffs.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I've been guilty of it myself for taking these sports to serious. I stopped when the Chargers moved to LA and aint give a fukk about the fanbase here. They had a "bad faith negotiation with the city and then didn't want a county-wide vote, just the city knowing it wouldn't pass. Then they chunked up the duece and bounced.
Shout out to Natrone Means. He was a real one.
:salute:
I remember meeting him as a kid during that Super Bowl run.
:flabbynsick:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't blame him..I blame the team of people that had resources to study him intently and still came up with the idea he's a top pick. And the people willing to trade for him.
ayton a good player
was worthy of a top pic
been far worse first picks than him