Deandre Ayton's early tenure in Portland was characterized by ‘tardiness and tantrums,’

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
ben-simmons.gif

Softest nikka in the league

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I'll never forget Bontemps losing his shyt over that trade for Phoenix; absolutely adamant that they should have gotten more for this bozo and suggested they should have gone into the season to try to find a better deal.

He still throws shade at the deal too and so does Simmons. Absolutely goofy shyt that makes me wonder if they ever watched Ayton play or paid attention to the stories leaking out about him in Phoenix.

Everybody knew what time Ayton was on and the Suns got two starters, including a better center, for him while dumping his salary.
Some dudes on here were bugging when I tried making the argument that Nurkic is was the better big when you factor in Ayton’s laziness and unmotivation.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'll never forget Bontemps losing his shyt over that trade for Phoenix; absolutely adamant that they should have gotten more for this bozo and suggested they should have gone into the season to try to find a better deal.

He still throws shade at the deal too and so does Simmons. Absolutely goofy shyt that makes me wonder if they ever watched Ayton play or paid attention to the stories leaking out about him in Phoenix.

Everybody knew what time Ayton was on and the Suns got two starters, including a better center, for him while dumping his salary.

AYTON ACTING LIKE A HOE
BUT NURKS WASHED
ASS IS NOT A BETTER CENTER.

HIS LACK OF MOBILITY
IS THE NUMBER 1 REASON
FOR PHX STRUGGLES.

:devil:
:evil:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
What's going on with American NBA players who literally don't want to work...

You want to stream videogames and podcast maybe you should just go do that.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He tries and is a much better passer. He's the better player right now. Ayton is just more talented but he doesn't care at all.

AYTON IS A POUTING DIVA ASS nikka
WHO WILL TAP OUT
WHEN HIS FEELINGS ARE HURT
BUT STILL BETTER THAN NURK.

COOL THAT NURK TRIES
BUT THAT STILL WONT
OVERCOME HIS PHYSICAL LIMITATIONS

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

AYTON IS A POUTING DIVA ASS nikka
WHO WILL TAP OUT
WHEN HIS FEELINGS ARE HURT
BUT STILL BETTER THAN NURK.

COOL THAT NURK TRIES
BUT THAT STILL WONT
OVERCOME HIS PHYSICAL LIMITATIONS

I’d rather have someone who tries than one who doesn’t. We see that win out in the league time and time again.

That lack of effort is a quick way for Ayton to end up out of the league just like players before him.