Deandre Ayton's early tenure in Portland was characterized by ‘tardiness and tantrums,’

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Gotta realize a lot of players don't take it as serious as fans do. His goal in life may have been to make it in the NBA and make a boatload of $$$. And he's accomplished that and will be able to provide for his family for many many years. He told us who he was too. Remember Andrew Bynum? He was a dude who fukked around and got really tall but didn't even like basketball but he made his money and got a couple rings too, then checked out cause there's a bank in every city.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Gotta realize a lot of players don't take it as serious as fans do. His goal in life may have been to make it in the NBA and make a boatload of $$$. And he's accomplished that and will be able to provide for his family for many many years. He told us who he was too. Remember Andrew Bynum? He was a dude who fukked around and got really tall but didn't even like basketball but he made his money and got a couple rings too, then checked out cause there's a bank in every city.
That’s how it should be, people take pro sports too seriously because they think it’s admirable to make an honor system for children’s games that don’t have any legible impact on society. The Leauge is all about making money and. The players should too

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Par the course for a player like him. Team out of the playoffs, meaningless games, put up big numbers towrad end of season...sounds about right.
Up that trade value for this off season.
:leon:
If the front office was smart, they would rid themselves of him this off season. Kuzma for Ayton?
:mjlol:

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
That’s how it should be, people take pro sports too seriously because they think it’s admirable to make an honor system for children’s games that don’t have any legible impact on society. The Leauge is all about making money and. The players should too
I've been guilty of it myself for taking these sports to serious. I stopped when the Chargers moved to LA and aint give a fukk about the fanbase here. They had a "bad faith negotiation with the city and then didn't want a county-wide vote, just the city knowing it wouldn't pass. Then they chunked up the duece and bounced.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
He does that.He'll have a 2 week stretch every year where he'll fool you into thinking he's finally starting to get it.
All the frauds are the same. Tobias and Wiggins have a few good games then back to not giving a fukk.

Wait for the playoffs when guys like randle play like shyt again or the annual james harden playoff meltdown.