'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
We just got back. This was the most fun I personally have had watching a comic book movie in a while... It's fukkin hilarious in parts and the action was dope as fukk..

Deadpool Corps action sequence was so damn great... I was speechless

With all the laughter, fukkery, Easter Eggs, it still managed to have a lot of heart and I like the way it really tied the FOX universe together.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Damn reading some of yall posts . Seeing mid and trash :merchant:

Is this even worth checking out?
I really liked the first one and thought the 2nd was aight, but I haven't revisited them in a long time

I wouldnt have watched Deadpool 3 if I didnt want to like it but this shyt just fell flat for me. Felt like it needed some more cooking

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
good movie.. but I walked out of it thinking yeah, it's over for Marvel. Nothing in this movie is really connected to the MCU besides the bullshyt ass TVA.. this is a FOX movie thru and thru with a Disney budget. The MCU is getting roasted tf up the whole time and the jokes are truthful as hell. Last time Marvel allowed this level of heart was No Way Home.. a Sony collab. So now we're 2/2 with no purely original Marvel project that does numbers and gets people engaged since Endgame.

I don't see any of the announced projects generating this level of hype and spectacle. The poster that mentioned Avengers v Xmen is most likely correct, but the new DCU is approaching fast and Superman is about to put his foot on their neck next year. They keep moving like they have no competition but the audience about to start fighting back against some of these stale formulas and outdated storytelling.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Ok.

I really was looking forward to this but i kinda had a feeling id not like it

Im iffy

It started strong, beginning to the car fight was great

Then there to big fight with the cameos, it was ehh

THANK HEAVENS gambit never got a movie

But from the trip back to end, really good.

That lil 3 sequences of from nice pool to mask to peter was perfect and LOL funny the whole time.

Cant get rid of hugh. Cavalrine was wack. The AOA one was the best

The end the multiverse thing was spot on and i hope it catches so we dont gotta talk about it anymore

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i thought the opening fight was incredible. the car fight was incredible... and then both big group fights towards the backend of the movie were awful. they had their moments, but they were shot like crap and very few cool or memorable things happened in each of them.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
good movie.. but I walked out of it thinking yeah, it's over for Marvel. Nothing in this movie is really connected to the MCU besides the bullshyt ass TVA.. this is a FOX movie thru and thru with a Disney budget. The MCU is getting roasted tf up the whole time and the jokes are truthful as hell. Last time Marvel allowed this level of heart was No Way Home.. a Sony collab. So now we're 2/2 with no purely original Marvel project that does numbers and gets people engaged since Endgame.

I don't see any of the announced projects generating this level of hype and spectacle. The poster that mentioned Avengers v Xmen is most likely correct, but the new DCU is approaching fast and Superman is about to put his foot on their neck next year. They keep moving like they have no competition but the audience about to start fighting back against some of these stale formulas and outdated storytelling.
Literally all they have to do is make good movies from the ground up

At this point I gotta believe they have no plan

And I don't wanna hear they used the good characters already

No one cares about the Avengers or the guardians until the mcu

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't want to discuss the future of MCU. I just want to talk about all the funny moments and callbacks and cameos this had.... it was so enjoyable for me and we talked on the way home how rewatchable it will probably be.

The future of the MCU doesn't really have anything to do with this movie.... that's a whole other story