'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Hugh is tied with RDJ as the perfect castings for their respective characters (fukk that nerd shyt about Wolverine's height) and I'll gladly watch him reprise the role, but Logan felt like the perfect sendoff. Just like Endgame was the perfect sendoff for Downey Jr. Like, I don't give a shyt if Chris Evans does Captain America cameos until he actually is old, but @Ironman and Wolverine's respective OGs should hang their mantle's up knowing they ended perfectly. This might be the first MCU film, since Endgame, I don't wait to watch on Disney+ doe :ehh:

They can always say these take place before Logan though. It was the future

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I'm glad they're continuing with Hugh Jackman. The really can just cherry-pick whoever they want out of the roles already played, then recast the rest, and as for him, they can just insert him as needed, and NOT make him a part of the X-Team. Hell, he's had 7 or so movies already

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
People asking for them to adapt the deadpool kills the marvel universe storyline from the comics. Basically he murders every hero and villian in marvel.
popular deadpool comic. obviously they can't do that with the MCU, but if they brought enough Fox characters back, this could low key be a funny way to conclude the fox marvel universe. Bring in all the x-men actors, ff4 actors, aflec daredevil, etc

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
People asking for them to adapt the deadpool kills the marvel universe storyline from the comics. Basically he murders every hero and villian in marvel.
popular deadpool comic. obviously they can't do that with the MCU, but if they brought enough Fox characters back, this could low key be a funny way to conclude the fox marvel universe. Bring in all the x-men actors, ff4 actors, aflec daredevil, etc

:troll:WE BRINGING CHRIS EVANS BACK
AS JOHNNY STORM?

:devil:
:evil:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem