'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he should do it as a cameo and jokes alone.
ryan-reynolds-free-guy-1200.jpg

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
They can always say these take place before Logan though. It was the future
I'm not talking about storyline continuity. I'm talking about Logan just being the perfect sendoff for Hugh Jackman playing the character. Considering how many people have played Superman and Batman, no role is off limits, and we will get a new Wolverine, Ironman, etc. I just think in a perfect world, this would have came out before Logan

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I'm not talking about storyline continuity. I'm talking about Logan just being the perfect sendoff for Hugh Jackman playing the character. Considering how many people have played Superman and Batman, no role is off limits, and we will get a new Wolverine, Ironman, etc. I just think in a perfect world, this would have came out before Logan

This is a pure fukkery film though so i dont see it as a big deal

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I specifically remember back in 2017 that it was not only a sendoff for Wolverine in the fox universe, but also a sendoff and goodbye to Hugh Jackman.
Very few people believed them when they said that.

And Hugh Jackman old, but he's not that old. Hell, I think he's younger than Ruffalo, and he's definitely younger than Cheadle.

I'd rather there be no extensive Wolverine in the MCU anyway. It's not like the Mouse can do any better than what has already been done.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

As long as the actor is alive, there’s no such thing as a “perfect send off”. Checks still gotta get cashed and bills gotta get paid. Plus its comic book movies. If Sylvester Stallone was 60 still cashing Rocky and Rambo checks then you best believe these MCU/DCEU actors gonna be playing these roles until the day they die. Chris Evans, Robert Downey Jr, Hugh Jackman, Chris Hemsworth, etc. their ALL coming back to the well eventually. ALL of them

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
As long as the actor is alive, there’s no such thing as a “perfect send off”. Checks still gotta get cashed and bills gotta get paid. Plus its comic book movies. If Sylvester Stallone was 60 still cashing Rocky and Rambo checks then you best believe these MCU/DCEU actors gonna be playing these roles until the day they die. Chris Evans, Robert Downey Jr, Hugh Jackman, Chris Hemsworth, etc. their ALL coming back to the well eventually. ALL of them

RDJ will come back for Secret Wars (maybe) but that's it. He already made Steph Curry money off the MCU