'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
They going for the billy

deadpool-joker-ryan-reynolds.jpg

They're throwing everything at us to get that record back. DP was the biggest R rated film in history and Joker took that crown on a shoe string budget. Put Ryan and Hugh together and they very well may catch a billion+ with this.
Black costume and Wolverine being involved means X- Force
That's the dirty costume from DP2 right?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They're throwing everything at us to get that record back. DP was the biggest R rated film in history and Joker took that crown on a shoe string budget. Put Ryan and Hugh together and they very well may catch a billion+ with this.

but Joker was made on a $55m-$70m (depending on your source) budget. Can't see a movie with Reynolds and Jackman being that cheap

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Hugh is tied with RDJ as the perfect castings for their respective characters (fukk that nerd shyt about Wolverine's height) and I'll gladly watch him reprise the role, but Logan felt like the perfect sendoff. Just like Endgame was the perfect sendoff for Downey Jr. Like, I don't give a shyt if Chris Evans does Captain America cameos until he actually is old, but @Ironman and Wolverine's respective OGs should hang their mantle's up knowing they ended perfectly. This might be the first MCU film, since Endgame, I don't wait to watch on Disney+ doe :ehh:
They pretty much rewrote mcu stark though.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
I’m really curious as to the timeline when this will take place. Logan had the perfect “death” for him and it would take away from it to bring him back after that.

I can see it being set around the Incredible Hulk/Ed Norton timeline where Hulk was really being hunted and Wolverine being hired to hunt him. I don’t see much making sense other than that

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I’m really curious as to the timeline when this will take place. Logan had the perfect “death” for him and it would take away from it to bring him back after that.

I can see it being set around the Incredible Hulk/Ed Norton timeline where Hulk was really being hunted and Wolverine being hired to hunt him. I don’t see much making sense other than that

LOGAN TOOK PLACE IN THE FUTURE
SO HES NOT DEAD IN CURRENT TIMES.

:devil:
:evil: