'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I am legit shocked people are hyped for this, part 2 was trash and this just seems of more Ryan Reynoldness.
i have MCU fatigue, and fullblown Ryan Reynolds fatigue, i basically hate every joke in every trailer, and i think the movie looks like crap... but i'll be there Friday b/c i expect at least some fun shyt, and it's been forever since i've seen an "event" film. so while i'm not even kinda excited, i'm also somehow excited. it makes no sense, but... i don't fukkin know.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
i have MCU fatigue, and fullblown Ryan Reynolds fatigue, i basically hate every joke in every trailer, and i think the movie looks like crap... but i'll be there Friday b/c i expect at least some fun shyt, and it's been forever since i've seen an "event" film. so while i'm not even kinda excited, i'm also somehow excited. it makes no sense, but... i don't fukkin know.
What a bundle of emotions. lol

Conz

Superstar
Daps
What a bundle of emotions. lol
there's not much good shyt these days. across all media and platforms. we're living in a golden age of "mid." everything is basically "half good," so if i can get some throwback MCU bigscreen fun. i'm good with it. ... but man, i already know i'm gonna lose my patience at the people rolling in the aisles on Deadpool's 7th dikk joke that Wolverine tells him to shut the fukk up about.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I am legit shocked people are hyped for this, part 2 was trash and this just seems of more Ryan Reynoldness.

Yall be back:mjgrin:

Plus outside of X-men…. There really hasn’t been a lot of Marvel stuff. Everyone with this “MCU fatigue” should be well rested now :russ:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Just bought my ticket for Thursday night after seeing a couple of impressions. Only watched the Super Bowl commercial. No other trailers :wow:

shyt restoring the feeling frfr.

I think last marvel movie I was hyped for was spider man
the same i didnt want the other trailers to spoil things...im going friday afternoon once i let my cleaner inside my spot to do her thing...shes going to be cleaning for 3 hours..enough time to catch this movie matinee style before shes done

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
My friend manages one of those fancy type of movie theaters with recliner seats, real imax and alcohol and shyt he told me about the private screening for staff and friends etc

but I got to go to a rare mixer to go for business

now I gotta watch this in gen pop :hhh:

edit: watching rated R movies is good in gen pop

or super big movies like avengers end game to get crowd reaction :wow:

but watching regular marvel movies in gen pop :hhh: babies crying and shyt

nah, this movie is gonna have the over-laughers. Deadpool 2 was a miserable experience. every time Deadpool said "Let's kick this in the dikkknuckle" or whatever stupid shyt he says, fatties were laughing like they'd never heard a joke before.

IMG-0924.jpg

Good God. :beli:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Gonna catch it right work on Friday most likely :ehh:
Wasn’t a fan of Deadpool 2 but Hugh in this so I’m happy….spoilers gonna be a pain in the ass