'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t see it that way

Based on all the rumors I know of and believe to be true, this is one of dozens of suprises

I don’t think they would put that in the trailer if they didn’t feel confident the movie is gonna over deliver
I know there are more surprises but I still would have rather she not be in a trailer. I had no thought of her being in this movie. I haven't been trying to think of all the surprises they might have in it.

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I just hope I didn't book my seat next to some schmuck who cries his eyes out when Wolverine finally puts on the full yellow suit. During Endgame. I had the misfortune of sitting in front of a grown man who started wailing away when Iron Man died. I felt sorry for the people next to and in front of him and his wife/girlfriend. Embarrassing. :hhh: :

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I just hope I didn't book my seat next to some schmuck who cries his eyes out when Wolverine finally puts on the full yellow suit. During Endgame. I had the misfortune of sitting in front of a grown man who started wailing away when Iron Man died. I felt sorry for the people next to and in front of him and his wife/girlfriend. Embarrassing. :hhh: :
nah, this movie is gonna have the over-laughers. Deadpool 2 was a miserable experience. every time Deadpool said "Let's kick this in the dikkknuckle" or whatever stupid shyt he says, fatties were laughing like they'd never heard a joke before.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
honestly think it looks like it fukkin sucks, but they say the trailers only have the first half hour of the movie, so i'm not too worried. no way the entire movie can exist in that mad max shyt world
Yea based off the sneak peak they gave a week ago and based off the cameos they were willing to give out on top of people saying the trailers are only showing the first 35 min I think we should be fine. I think it would be hard to fukk up

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll probably be seeing this on Thursday night… only because I don’t want to see all of the spoilers Friday morning when I wake up lol. Anyway I have a feeling this will just be like the last 2 films, which were just ok to me
Premiere is Monday, so its probably going to be even more of a spoilers soon.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I know there are more surprises but I still would have rather she not be in a trailer. I had no thought of her being in this movie. I haven't ben trying to think of all the surprises they might have in it.
Old school movie trailers were much better..

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:picard: What’s up with the lighting in this movie it looks off. The movie lowkey looks ugly.