'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IMG-0924.jpg

Good God. :beli:

I'm as big a comic nerd as anybody, but I told wifey, to smack me if I get emotional because he's wearing the yellow suit. Smack the shyt out of me and call a doctor because something is wrong

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Just finished watching it and…..I loved it!! Obviously No spoilers here, so I’ll say a bit. The cameos were all awesome! But there was one particular one that I wasn’t expecting! You’ll know when you see it!

Cassandra Nova came and did her thang! She was truly OP!! And I really enjoyed the story and chemistry between Deadpool and Wolverine. They managed to take me through a range of emotions. Overall, for me, the movie was great from start to finish!

The End Credits scene is completely ridiculous but I couldn’t help but laugh.:russ:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching it and…..I loved it!! Obviously No spoilers here, so I’ll say a bit. The cameos were all awesome! But there was one particular one that I wasn’t expecting! You’ll know when you see it!

Cassandra Nova came and did her thang! She was truly OP!! And I really enjoyed the story and chemistry between Deadpool and Wolverine. They managed to take me through a range of emotions. Overall, for me, the movie was great from start to finish!

The End Credits scene is completely ridiculous but I couldn’t help but laugh.:russ:
is taylor swift the movie that's all i want to know
i won't see it if she's in it

darryl

Superstar
Daps
They fukk this up Marvel is Done. Straight the fukk up. I still got my tickets for Thursday tho.