tenor.gif

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
New Trailer

They didn't need to put that reveal in the trailer :beli:

nah the reveal actually made me a little hype for this. not really sold on Deadpool and his reddit humor so Wolverine and
X-23
hopefully bring some pathos that will keep me engaged. don't really care about Cassandra Nova and i'm burnt out on multiverse cameos

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Of course Twitter spoiling shyt for me :martin:
Ya'll got to learn how to stay away from that shyt or at least be weary of it especially on Twitter. YouTube and social media aint safe less than a week from release. Although to be fair, they were the ones who revealed that cameo so that's on Disney.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll got to learn how to stay away from that shyt or at least be weary of it especially on Twitter. YouTube and social media aint safe less than a week from release. Although to be fair, they were the ones who revealed that cameo so that's on Disney.
Yeah, that was stupid as fukk on their part. This is almost as bad as when it was revealed that Gogeta was in DBS Broly.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Yeah, that was stupid as fukk on their part. This is almost as bad as when it was revealed that Gogeta was in DBS Broly.

I don’t see it that way

Based on all the rumors I know of and believe to be true, this is one of dozens of suprises

I don’t think they would put that in the trailer if they didn’t feel confident the movie is gonna over deliver