'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'll go Monday. I'm eager to see this but I'm like 2 years behind on the MCU and not trying to fight the opening night crowd.

Fred.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I'll go Monday. I'm eager to see this but I'm like 2 years behind on the MCU and not trying to fight the opening night crowd.

Fred.
I saw DP2 on opening night and instantly regretted it. Too many fan boys laughing at every single line. Like every joke was amplified 10x by these dudes. I almost backhanded homie to my right like dude, not everything is hilarious :dead:

Daps
Has Deadpool always had the overt frat boy humor? In the comics I mean.

I can already tell this movie is gonna be full of dikk jokes and other gayness.

I've never really been a fan of the Deadpool movies cause of the over the top frat stuff. I went to the movies to see DP 1 and 2 but I never watched them again after that. They don't have replay value for me.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Did you stop watching cause of the string of bad movies they put out?

Nah, I don't even know what's good or bad. I stopped watching because they started releasing too much sh*t. It was around the time they were dropping multiple Disney+ shows and movies in the same calendar year. I don't have time for all that and after a while it became impossible to catch back up.

Fred.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Can I get an example of your bad luck? :lupe:
Well, to keep it movie related, I seem to have a lot of terrible vehicular luck when I’m going to and from movies.

• In 2008, when I was going to see The Dark Knight again, my car slid off the road after a sharp turn on a backroad and I ended up assassinating some older couple’s mailbox. In all fairness to that, I may have been flying a bit being a dumb 22 year old, but I take solace in knowing a lot of other incidents happened due to that sharp turn to the point where the Knox County HBD eventually fixed it to the where people’s vehicles won’t go darting off the road.

• In 2010, while coming home from seeing How to Train Your Dragon, the ECU in my car decided to peace out, and I barely got it off the road before it completely died. I ended up having to get it towed and I had to get a new vehicle.

• In 2020, after going to see Sonic the Hedgehog, I got in my jeep, turned the key, only to find out my battery died. I had to call AAA and get that taken care of in the movie theater parking lot.

• Last but not least, in 2022, I was walking back to my jeep after coming out of a showing of Scream 5, only to discover one of my tires went flat. Luckily, in that situation, and knowing my bad luck, I was prepared because I had an Airmoto to blow it back up. My only issue there is that it was 23 degrees outside and balls to the wall cold.

I just have a lot of bad luck in that area and Idk why. It’s probably life getting a kick out of blowing my happy buzz because I like going to the movies. :francis: