'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
After a Decade plus of some MCU fans hating on Fox's "X-Men" Series. I am getting a kick out of this film now being called the "Savior" of the MCU. Funny how the tables turn. I do believe this was the direction Fox may have gone anyway since Deadpool and Wolverine do have a long history. Interesting they are going the "Time Variant" route to keep the "Logan" story intact. I think it's going to do very well. "Deadpool" films were very successful, this one shoud be no different. Plus the with the July slot it should clean up in August.

Wolverine_%26_Deadpool_104.jpg
:mjlol: Half of them Fox movies are rightfully hated. Logan, X2, First Class, DOFP, TW, and Deadpool are straight. Them other movies are trash lol.

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
are reshoots usually this close to a film's release date? the strike messed with this so i hope its not rushed and ass. but i fear mummy returns level CGI
I remember reading that after Dave Bautista finished up his 2014 run in WWE at the end of May/early June, he immediately went to go do reshoots for GOTG, which came out at the end of July/beginning of August (I think). I guess it really depends on what the reshoots are for, but it is kind of neat how they can film things literally up until deadline time and still get it in the film.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:laff: :laff:

Marvel is on life support. It's crazy that some of y'all can't see this. This movie was probably Love and Thunder status and now they trying to course correct.

You know Jackman is looking at them like :gucci: "i gotta uncover my arms AGAIN??"
:yeshrug:

DanielRPK: The ‘Deadpool & Wolverine’ reshoots are mainly to add cameos. They are happy with the film overall, so they don’t want to “change” anything.​

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps