'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Wait what??? Oh no

Taylor as Dazzler would be smart money wise though. But then we'd see Disney make her the leader of the X-Men :francis:
There was a deleted scene in x-Men Apocalypse where Jean was in a record store at the mall, looking at a vinyl record which had Taylor Swift as Dazzler on the cover of it. I don’t think that made it into the movie. It’s been a while since I watched it.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
There was a deleted scene in x-Men Apocalypse where Jean was in a record store at the mall, looking at a vinyl record which had Taylor Swift as Dazzler on the cover of it. I don’t think that made it into the movie. It’s been a while since I watched it.

Yeah, I remember now where those Rumors came from.

But boy oh boy.

Thats tough if you're Disney. They would make bank, but the consequences :huhldup:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Unless I'm mistaken it was really the only tentpole trailer shown during the sb.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GGMYGcMXMAA56vN

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
the man has to be an absolute menace if he's as hyped up as he is in the film room

the movies i've seen him in i've been :martin:
NuOVkdA.jpeg

Zpx1Vq7.jpeg

Hzeu82y.jpeg

The Dooms previously were by Fox, who had no idea what to do with the character. I'm confident that Feige understands that Doom has to be Thanos/Vader level, especially given the shakiness of Marvel over the past few years.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
NuOVkdA.jpeg

Zpx1Vq7.jpeg

Hzeu82y.jpeg

The Dooms previously were by Fox, who had no idea what to do with the character. I'm confident that Feige understands that Doom has to be Thanos/Vader level, especially given the shakiness of Marvel over the past few years.

POSTING SECRET WARS DOOM
IS NOT A TRUE REFLECTION OF WHO DOOM IS.

:devil:
:evil: