'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Too bad marvel is DEAD and lost all the good will they built up for the past 15 years :mjgrin:
:mjlol:So we’re acting like the MCU hasn’t been trash since the infinity saga ended. Like I’m happy they’re going in the right direction with Deadpool 3. But fans had a right to dog on their recent output after End Game lol.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
:mjlol:So we’re acting like the MCU hasn’t been trash since the infinity saga ended. Like I’m happy they’re going in the right direction with Deadpool 3. But fans had a right to dog on their recent output after End Game lol.
I ain’t gon say it was trash but they under estimated how much they needed cap and Ironman and some of it was leakers hyping up misinformation

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
The last comic book movie to make 1 billion was Spider-Man no way home. In 2021. And that's half a Sony movie. The last straight up Disney marvel movie to make a billion was in 2019.

No Deadpool movie has even hit 800. No X-Men movie has hit 1 billion. Throw in the R rating. Joker is the only movie in history with an R rating to hit 1 billion. And general audiences are fatigued after tons of shows and movies the past few years. I'm skeptical that's all I'm saying. And wolverine is my boy.

The first trailer for “Deadpool and Wolverine,” which debuted Sunday during the Super Bowl, has broken the record for the most-viewed movie trailer within 24 hours with an astounding 365 million total views, per Disney.

The previous record holder was the trailer for fellow Marvel movie “Spider-Man: No Way Home,” which had 355.5 million online views in its first 24 hours back in 2021.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
It's impressive. And a good sign for box office success. Most of the movies on that top 10 list made a billion however the most recent movie on that list was transformers rise of the best which only made 400 million :sas2:
I think they’ll get close if they drop a good 3 films b2b they might can start seeing a billion again