'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Should be good. FOX properties will save them just like Sony properties :lolbron:

They're Marvel properties now.
QCfWQik.png

Fred.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Larry Holmes is alive tho.
And look at you giddy for mutants. Far from dead. lol

I didn't say MCU was dead. It's flabby as fukk right now. No need to lie.

But it took the Fox Mutants to revive :lolbron:

all jokes aside, this movie is what they need to bring life back to the MCU. Hopefully they can get their shyt together permanently after this. The only things I'm interested in MCU wise are this joint and Daredevil Born Again. Everything else skip status right now tho. This joint can change that.

Mutants and Doom is all I care about. And they better not butcher Doom.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I didn't say MCU was dead. It's flabby as fukk right now. No need to lie.

But it took the Fox Mutants to revive :lolbron:

all jokes aside, this movie is what they need to bring life back to the MCU. Hopefully they can get their shyt together permanently after this. The only things I'm interested in MCU wise are this joint and Daredevil Born Again. Everything else skip status right now tho. This joint can change that.

Mutants and Doom is all I care about. And they better not butcher Doom.
You said in the previous post 'a rebirth' and now you are saying, "bring life back to the MCU". If it was just 'flabby' it wouldn't need those things.
I liked Fox's mutant movies mostly so that's not a dig for me.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
r
I need this not to be "pointless" to the overall MCU to care.

The opportunity for pointless superhero and villain movies and TV shows has passed and they squandered it all trying to check certain boxes.
I don't think it will be pointless. I honestly think this will be a direct link to secret wars.

The problem is what is the follow up to this? The next 3 movies timeline wise are Cap 4 Thunderbolts and Blade. None of those seem to be multiversal stories linking to secret wars.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You said in the previous post 'a rebirth' and now you are saying, "bring life back to the MCU". If it was just 'flabby' it wouldn't need those things.
same shyt to me :yeshrug: . It's some bootyjuice right now along with a lot of Disney properties. Ryan will make a good movie. My question is sustaining the momentum.

I liked Fox's mutant movies mostly so that's not a dig for me.
Same.

Yeah they had some misses for sure, but people act like ALL the Fox joints were cheeks. That's cap.