We need

5b091660a5f2507a2195e633a261df61.jpeg

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Some people been speculating. That the MCU’s wolverine would just be X-23. I do wonder how people would react, if that happened.
I’d be fine with it but I know that I’d be in the minority as most people would throw an absolute shyt fit. I was actually looking forward to seeing what Dafne Keen had to offer before Disney came in, bought 20th Century Fox (:rip:), and fukked everything up.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Some people been speculating. That the MCU’s wolverine would just be X-23. I do wonder how people would react, if that happened.
at the risk of sounding like the incels... fukkkkkk that shyt. she could still be in the mcu though

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
This is probably his last appearance as Wolverine. Hugh Jackman has complained about the toll on his body that it takes to be in shape to play as Wolverine. Dude is 54 years old dawg y'all should not expect him to be getting super cut for this at his age. I think the costume covering his body so he doesn't have to wear himself out for the role is the main reason he came back.

Also, I highly suspect some multiverse shenanigans that will bring a younger Wolverine to the MCU during this film so he can finally retire. He's passing the torch forreal this time.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
This is probably his last appearance as Wolverine. Hugh Jackman has complained about the toll on his body that it takes to be in shape to play as Wolverine. Dude is 54 years old dawg y'all should not expect him to be getting super cut for this at his age. I think the costume covering his body so he doesn't have to wear himself out for the role is the main reason he came back.

Also, I highly suspect some multiverse shenanigans that will bring a younger Wolverine to the MCU during this film so he can finally retire. He's passing the torch forreal this time.
I wouldn’t be surprised if this movie ended. With Deadpool arriving in the mcu. And meeting the MCU’s version of wolverine. I doubt we’ll see his face tho. It would most likely be a placeholder until they announce Jackman’s replacement.