'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

Spence

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Norman didn’t look light skinned in TAS lol. The only white comic book character that was mistaken for black. In their animated series was the DCAU’s Lex Luthor.
Kingpin looked dressed and talked shyt like a Nga too

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Your boy was literally running shyt, dressed in a cocaine white suit with a purple shirt, Cacs ain’t got swag like that :heh:
:heh:You’re literally just describing Kingpin which is a cac.
fe68dbf29c2340acd12a4b8653cb8431.jpg

:wow:We have Tombstone

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Brian Cox Says Cinema Is In “a Very Bad Way”, Cites Marvel, ‘Deadpool & Wolverine’: “It’s Become Party Time”

Appearing at the Edinburgh International Film Festival this weekend, Cox told attendees (via The Hollywood Reporter), "What’s happened is that television is doing what cinema used to do. I think cinema is in a very bad way."

"I think it’s lost its place because of, partly, the grandiose element between Marvel, DC and all of that,"
he continued. "And I think it’s beginning to implode, actually. You’re kind of losing the plot."

He'd go on to cite Deadpool & Wolverine as an example of a movie that's "making a lot of money that’ll make everybody happy, but in terms of the work, it becomes diluted afterwards. You’re getting the same old...I mean, I’ve done those kind of [projects]."

Admitting he often forgets that he played Wolverine's creator, Cox said, "Deadpool meets the guy...Wolverine, who I created, but I’ve forgotten. Actually. When those films are on, there’s always a bit of me [as Stryker] and they never pay me any money."

"So it’s just become a party time for certain actors to do this stuff," the actor added. "When you know that Hugh Jackman can do a bit more, Ryan Reynolds...but it’s because they go down that road and it’s box office. They make a lot of money. You can’t knock it."
:pachaha: