'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

Spence

Superstar
Daps
So brehs I have a theory

The “time ripper” mcguffin and all those TVA scenes along with the Void and Loki 2 call backs…..makes me feel like the main villain was supposed to be Kang and they just swapped out him for Nova. It doesn’t make sense a rogue TVA agent would be in cahoots with her and that I think originally a Kang variant was stuck in the void trying to get out and the time ripper device was supposed to be Victor Timelys.

Because Majors got into trouble they just had to cobble some shyt together that didn’t make much sense as to what they were doing down there during Loki season 2 since the build up was for Kang

We missed out on a Deadpool vs Kang movie which would’ve been epic since Kang would def have not taken Deadpool seriously :wow:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So brehs I have a theory

The “time ripper” mcguffin and all those TVA scenes along with the Void and Loki 2 call backs…..makes me feel like the main villain was supposed to be Kang and they just swapped out him for Nova. It doesn’t make sense a rogue TVA agent would be in cahoots with her and that I think originally a Kang variant was stuck in the void trying to get out and the time ripper device was supposed to be Victor Timelys.

Because Majors got into trouble they just had to cobble some shyt together that didn’t make much sense as to what they were doing down there during Loki season 2 since the build up was for Kang

We missed out on a Deadpool vs Kang movie which would’ve been epic since Kang would def have not taken Deadpool seriously :wow:

:mjlol:SO KANG WAS GONNA LOSE IN ANT MAN,
LOKI, DEADPOOL AND
BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY AS THE VILLAIN
IN KANG DYNASTY?

:devil:
:evil:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Disregard I thought they were replacing Kang with him

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
Where the Deadpool would
never cross a billi crowd go??
Marvel Won.
UKVu0t8.gif

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He already took an L from fkn AntMan, he was never going to be taken as seriously as Thanos :pachaha:

What was the original ending for quantumania that the audience didnt like for it to be replaced with that trash?? Couldnt just be Kang winning could it?
:mjpls:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
What was the original ending for quantumania that the audience didnt like for it to be replaced with that trash?? Couldnt just be Kang winning could it?
:mjpls:
I think that’s what happened and they def didn’t want to see ngas winning ANYTHING, especially against Paul Rudd of all people :beli:

Kang (to be taken seriously) would’ve needed to bush like 3 or 4 avengers in different movies before audiences would believe he was as or more serious of a threat than Thanos.

They really fkd up not having Thanos snap Galactus into reality as an insurance policy once he destroyed the stones. That would’ve made the transition easy af from infinity saga to the next phase, and not this disconnected trash we are getting.