'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
You’re adding 2 other scenes out of a 90+ minute film.

The final fight was fine. DP meeting Dopfonger, really?
I know I'm gonna regret this but

The scene of Wade and the guy talking about shyt between torture was great. Really humanized Wade. "Yeah, we're all gonna die, but let's stay strong." Showed how even without his powers he couldn't be broken.

The montage of "Where's Francis?!" was hilarious. "Is it sexist to NOT hit you?" *punches lady thug*

Then you have all the stuff from the rest of the cast bouncing off DP/Wade. It's the fun and comedy that makes the movie special. Blind Al, Colossus, Negasonic and Vanessa pull their weight too.

Remember, there was never a "big budget" R rated super hero comedy like this before. They didn't know if all this work and they turned 65 million dollars into a billon dollar franchise. If you don't like it, fine but to shyt on it or downplay it as a contrarian....grow up.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I know I'm gonna regret this but

The scene of Wade and the guy talking about shyt between torture was great. Really humanized Wade. "Yeah, we're all gonna die, but let's stay strong." Showed how even without his powers he couldn't be broken.

The montage of "Where's Francis?!" was hilarious. "Is it sexist to NOT hit you?" *punches lady thug*

Then you have all the stuff from the rest of the cast bouncing off DP/Wade. It's the fun and comedy that makes the movie special. Blind Al, Colossus, Negasonic and Vanessa pull their weight too.

Remember, there was never a "big budget" R rated super hero comedy like this before. They didn't know if all this work and they turned 65 million dollars into a billon dollar franchise. If you don't like it, fine but to shyt on it or downplay it as a contrarian....grow up.

Where am I downplaying the movie/franchise? I just said the first movie isn’t as good as it was when it dropped.

I enjoyed the first DP movie when it dropped. I have a box of DP comics. Now the movie just doesn’t hit. The comedy is lame now. A copy and paste story with a weak antagonist.

So many of you like to twist people’s opinions and make up some shyt that was never said.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I know the film is only a month old, but I’m shocked and a little disappointed that no one has thought to create a decorative Wolverine skeleton for Halloween yet. I’d definitely buy one—I could use it to fend off intruders and TVA agents, and I could use someone to talk to—besides you all, of course.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
DP1 is so damn forgettable. I watched it before I went to see this one. The only thing good was the freeway scene, and we had already seen a piece of it before the movie was released.

I remember enjoying DP2 when I saw it again a year or 2 ago.

Yep the first two were complete :trash: