'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:ehh:I get what @Luke Cage is saying Logan or a significant event. Could tigger Savage Hulk to return. But I kinda doubt it since even Thanos couldn’t tigger bros return. Maybe Red Hulk could bring bro back I don’t know lol. Hulk is washed in the mcu.
HNM Hulk needs to get back into his story. Introduce Devil Hulk and acknowledge the dissociative issue Bruce has. Dr. Strange can easily be used for that. Have Savage Hulk slowly start to fight to come back because he feels Devils presence. Bruce sees Strange to look into his mind, Devil comes out go from there:demonic:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
HNM Hulk needs to get back into his story. Introduce Devil Hulk and acknowledge the dissociative issue Bruce has. Dr. Strange can easily be used for that. Have Savage Hulk slowly start to fight to come back because he feels Devils presence. Bruce sees Strange to look into his mind, Devil comes out go from there:demonic:
avengers-infinity-war-bruce-banner.gif

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
What do you think Secret wars is fam? :russ: Until that movie happens multiverse isn't going anywhere and quite honestly I want it to end :hubie:

SECRET WARS BEEN PLANNED FROM THE START OF
THE SAGA SO THEY OBVIOUSLY HAVE
TO USE THAT TO WRAP THINGS UP.

:devil:
:evil:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
fr314i91g7e21.jpg
:russ:Let’s be real the Hulk vs Wolverine cameo in this movie is all we’re getting. Unless they actually do an Avengers vs X-men movie. At this point I’m more hyped at the possibility at them doing. A live action version of the Spidey vs X-men fight.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

THEY DONT HAVE MANY PROJECTS SLATED
BEFORE SECRET WARS

:devil:
:evil:

That has more to do because Disney is panicking well Igor specifically said fukk that. He's limiting releases but we know Fantastic Four is one of them:hubie:Deadpool 3 just happened and there will be another Dr. Strange film for sure. Aside from the more grounded Thunderbolts/Cap 4 yea we don't know a crazy amount. Guess we'll see:pachaha:I'm more curious what happens after Secret wars

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
:ehh:I get what @Luke Cage is saying Logan or a significant event. Could tigger Savage Hulk to return. But I kinda doubt it since even Thanos couldn’t tigger bros return. Maybe Red Hulk could bring bro back I don’t know lol. Hulk is washed in the mcu.
Should have had joe fixit hulk instead of this imposter :mjcry: