'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

Conz

Superstar
Daps
these just don't have any staying power with me anymore. i stopped thinking about this movie a day after i saw it. and they're gonna have the wrong takeaways as always. Channing Tatum is already talking about reviving the Gambit movie. no. that was it. even if you tell me he played it bad on purpose, we don't need it. that character wasn't that cool.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
these just don't have any staying power with me anymore. i stopped thinking about this movie a day after i saw it. and they're gonna have the wrong takeaways as always. Channing Tatum is already talking about reviving the Gambit movie. no. that was it. even if you tell me he played it bad on purpose, we don't need it. that character wasn't that cool.

I don’t know how he can do a better version and make him look cool. I just don’t see Tatum pulling off a decent CB character. It was cool seeing it, but I don’t think I can watch a 90+ minute movie with him in that role.

Side note, piece of shyt CBR ruined that cameo the day before I went to see it. I officially dropped that site forever. :pacspit:BleedingCool is walking that line because I think I saw a Gambit spoiler a few days ago.

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
shyt was mid to me. I’m not a cameo guy. Story and villains were ass. Fight scenes repetitive af. I was ready to go at the end. Wolverine in his OG suit and a bunch of Easter eggs not cutting it for me guess I’m getting old, I rank it third out the Deadpool movies. 6/10. The cameo that nikkas will gush over was cool but it was the diss he made during the film that will cause the most buzz watch lol…
spot on review right here

agree with everything you said

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
GUhdtTAXoAAZ7Yl

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
People are really suckers for nostalgia.

First Spider Man
Then Dr Strange
Then Flash
Now Deadpool

This whole nostalgia shyt has gotten lazy as fukk. Studios can't come up with new shyt so they just recycle old actors/characters and people gleefully eat it up no matter how bad the writing/story is.

Marvel only greenlit this to appease a cult following.

What's crazy is Captain Marvel did $1.1 billion at the box office, but because of the whole anti-woke movement, didn't give a shyt about the 2nd one.

Wakanda Forever did $859 million without it's lead character at the tail end of Phase 4, and no effort has been put into growing that IP.

But we got a 3rd Ant-Man, that needed to introduce Kang just to tell the story.

We got a 4th Thor movie that was totally unnecessary, and needed a bunch of cameo's just to sell it.

This movie openly made a mockery of the MCU making it hard for people to take future content seriously. This has always been a Ryan Reynolds pet project with little to no substance.

I put this in the same bin as the Sony movies. The fact that Marvel greenlit this speaks to how desperate they are trying to make up for the financial losses over the past few years.

When Disney bought the X-Men IP, the thought was there would be new characters and new stories. I mean the whole reason why Fox made the deal in the first place was because fans wasn't supporting them.

What made the MCU great was Marvel didn't have to worry about interference from Disney. Those days are over. Marvel has basically morphed into the DCEU :scusthov: Feige is definitely not in charge anymore.
Tight

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I mean, yeah, but dude trying to pull of a French accent that’s understandable woulda been a challenge. Wouldn’t be surprised if we were shytting on it if it actually happened. I don’t think Tatum is that good of a voice actor to try an accent.

Bruh I got cousins and uncles in Louisiana that sound just like. Trying to understand them is a fukkin nightmare.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

He had a chance to join me in the winning team…. But he chooses to stay a silly Marvel Stan.

DC>Marvel and the last good CBM that’s been in the theaters have been Blue Beatle, Aquaman 2 and Black Adam.

Marvel been dropping nothing but trash and we got Joker 2 up next that’s gonna crush the buildings and be the best CBM of this year