'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Who gives a fukk about height. That Wolverine montage showed how much these crybabies looked stupid for trying to cast a small dude in the role. It’s a fukkin movie anyway. :stopitslime:
wolverine_height_adjustment_with_helmet_by_rainingcrow_dg3s8rh-fullview.jpg

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Lowkey, when they decide to replace Hugh Jackman in Wolverine, Jon Bernthal would be an excellent choice.

Granted he's about 5'10 but standing next to a 6'2 cyclops and hunched, looks Realistically comic book accurate as opposed to finding a funny looking midget like Daniel Radcliffe.

599318f60dafe82cbd4a8405

One of the rare few suggestions of an actor to play wolverine:ohhh:. I could see it if he could bulk up.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I get it, but being murdered by humans still felt lazy and anti-climatic; having a group of supervillains responsible would have made more sense. I was expecting a more impactful demise for the X-Men. The Westchester Incident, on the other hand, was more terrifying to contemplate. It's just a minor qualm with the film, nothing to get overly argumentative about at 7 A.M. No movie is perfect, after all.

Thats what I thought they were going to use. I thought this Wolverine was hiding the fact that he killed the X-men by mistake. But maybe they thought that kids wouldnt be able to see him as a hero after that. When I heard him say humans did it, I said "humans:gucci:"?

Im just going to go with the idea that hes lying and hes the one who really did it:mjlol:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
People are really suckers for nostalgia.

First Spider Man
Then Dr Strange
Then Flash
Now Deadpool

This whole nostalgia shyt has gotten lazy as fukk. Studios can't come up with new shyt so they just recycle old actors/characters and people gleefully eat it up no matter how bad the writing/story is.

Marvel only greenlit this to appease a cult following.

What's crazy is Captain Marvel did $1.1 billion at the box office, but because of the whole anti-woke movement, didn't give a shyt about the 2nd one.

Wakanda Forever did $859 million without it's lead character at the tail end of Phase 4, and no effort has been put into growing that IP.

But we got a 3rd Ant-Man, that needed to introduce Kang just to tell the story.

We got a 4th Thor movie that was totally unnecessary, and needed a bunch of cameo's just to sell it.

This movie openly made a mockery of the MCU making it hard for people to take future content seriously. This has always been a Ryan Reynolds pet project with little to no substance.

I put this in the same bin as the Sony movies. The fact that Marvel greenlit this speaks to how desperate they are trying to make up for the financial losses over the past few years.

When Disney bought the X-Men IP, the thought was there would be new characters and new stories. I mean the whole reason why Fox made the deal in the first place was because fans wasn't supporting them.

What made the MCU great was Marvel didn't have to worry about interference from Disney. Those days are over. Marvel has basically morphed into the DCEU :scusthov: Feige is definitely not in charge anymore.