'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Just got back from the movies an hour ago

I enjoyed the movie, I think it was good and entertaining

Deadpool maybe my new favorite hero, lol

I have not seen the first two Deadpools so I’ll have to go back and watch them now

Just watched Logan for the first time late last night and that was great
Me and my oldest finally got to see it last night too

Cameos were good. Really unexpected on a couple.

Ryan went too hard on the frat boy :dame: shyt but it was still good.

X23 should be a staple whenever Feige stops bullshyttin

Is Hugh gonna continue as Logan?

Elektra was meh but nice to see

Chris Evans coming back as Johnny was fukkin genius. 😂

Wesley :wow: . Wesley does need a proper send off Blade movie. Major props for squashin the beef. Hopefully Ryan can use his power to produce and make it happen. No disrespect to Mahershalla but Wesley is the Daywalker

Cassandra was dope. Hopefully she'll be used in Future X films.

Channing as Remy was good. Funny and dope. He def can pull it off. Hopefully Ryan can help get this one made too.

The send off to the Fox X-Men and Marvel movies in the credits was dope. People like to pile on saying they all were wack are fulla shyt. After this multiverse saga, they probably batting the same average as the MCU. :whistle:

Should take Feige's job. He was producer on most of the Fox Marvel movies but people ignore that shyt :mjpls:

Ryan saving the MCU. :deadrose:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Me and my oldest finally got to see it last night too

Cameos were good. Really unexpected on a couple.

Ryan went too hard on the frat boy :dame: shyt but it was still good.

X23 should be a staple whenever Feige stops bullshyttin

Is Hugh gonna continue as Logan?

Elektra was meh but nice to see

Chris Evans coming back as Johnny was fukkin genius. 😂

Wesley :wow: . Wesley does need a proper send off Blade movie. Major props for squashin the beef. Hopefully Ryan can use his power to produce and make it happen. No disrespect to Mahershalla but Wesley is the Daywalker

Cassandra was dope. Hopefully she'll be used in Future X films.

Channing as Remy was good. Funny and dope. He def can pull it off. Hopefully Ryan can help get this one made too.

The send off to the Fox X-Men and Marvel movies in the credits was dope. People like to pile on saying they all were wack are fulla shyt. After this multiverse saga, they probably batting the same average as the MCU. :whistle:

Should take Feige's job. He was producer on most of the Fox Marvel movies but people ignore that shyt :mjpls:

Ryan saving the MCU. :deadrose:

Deadpool is the hero i didn't know we needed! :russ::wow:

yeah, the cameos were cool, i went in not knowing what to expect at all lol

Ryan is hilarious, dude was giving zero fukks :laff:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Finally saw it last night. My favorite movie of the year :russ:

Got a montage of what had to be damn near every comic book Wolverine look and they finally acknowledged how short he is in the comics :russ:

Jackman crushed it yet again :myman:. He clearly had a great time making this movie so if this is it then I’m happy with this as his finale but if not I got faith they’ll have interesting places for him to go. The amount of mean things he says to Wade this movie was uncanny, even astonishing :troll:

The sheer volume of 4th wall breaking :mindblown: :dead:

A whole gang of deadpools with his wife and kids as some of them :lolbron:

A whole day long fight inside of a minivan :mjlol:

Chris Evans human torch :damn: :huhldup:

We got Dafne Keen as Laura/X-23 in this and she was great again :ooh: . She’s gotta get more roles in that character.

They really got Wesley Snipes back for this and gave him a proper send off as blade :salute: :krs:

Mac from always sunny was a background extra at the TVA and now I’m pissed I didn’t spot him.

Channing Tatum’s accent had the whole theater doubled over and my whole row missed half of what he said :mjlol:. Words don’t do justice to my :hhh: at him destroying a half bottle of either Jim beam or red stag though :stopitslime:. Would love to know what ideas were discussed for him in a solo movie.

I would’ve wanted to see a little more colossus, Vanessa, NTW, and would’ve liked even one scene with cable though but I get why the movie was written the way it was.

Loved the behind the scenes production footage of the old fox marvel movies send off. They all had their flaws but without them and blade especially none of this gets off the ground (though I don’t recall seeing blade marketed as a marvel comics character in real time when the movie released. I didn’t find out he was a marvel comics character at all until I played marvel ultimate alliance in 2006).

9/10 for me. Few actors are perfect a fit for their character as Reynolds is for Deadpool. Maybe Glenn Howerton (Dennis from always sunny) could’ve been good as Deadpool but when you consider his behind the camera contributions too, Reynolds has legit been the perfect fit.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
5/10 for me. Maybe it's cause I saw the bootleg. Wolverine’s mask was mad goofy looking and straight ass.

Edit: 6.7/10 ending wasn't too bad.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
454778609_910359567799670_3662311627802270029_n.jpg

It's kinda crazy they waited this long to put him in the yellow and blue, or yellow and brown suit.