'Deadpool & Wolverine' | July 26th, 2024 | Hugh Jackman back as Wolverine

Daps
Hmm don't know about this addition. I am sure she is a fine actress but hasn't she started down the non binary she we they path lately talking something about "feeling safe and comfortable at work" etc? That would seem the opposite for the type of movie Deadpool tends to be about....

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Ryan Reynolds is so perfectly cast as Deadpool that it's actually ruined Deadpool and Ryan Reynolds for me. he's even Wade Wilson lite in fukkin phone commercials.
:russ:

This is hilariously true.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Hmm don't know about this addition. I am sure she is a fine actress but hasn't she started down the non binary she we they path lately talking something about "feeling safe and comfortable at work" etc? That would seem the opposite for the type of movie Deadpool tends to be about....
:dahell:

If anything, all Ryan Reynolds has done is turn this iteration of Deadpool into someone who would be an ally almost to the point of obnoxiousness. The whole of TNW's character in the last two movies has basically been that exact thought process directly given character to the point of being heavyhanded with it.

If there was a villain who was like 'WE/THEY!' there would surely be a joke about 'but I only see one of you', but by mid-movie Deadpool would be loudly correcting someone on his side about pronouns.

Wouldn't surprise me if there was a whole interlude where he explained 'nonbinary' to Colossus.

And then they'd make a 4th-wall-break joke about Carol Danvers.

Colossus would say something about not having these things in the Mother Country. Deadpool would pat his shoulder and go 'well aren't we both glad you're here now, you beautiful, shiny man' or some shyt.

Lest we forget, they've made it a whole point about movie Deadpool being pansexual. He wouldn't blink at transexuality.
And tbh... he shouldn't? Who the fukk would understand body dysmorphia and general dysphoria better than a mutant? :yeshrug:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Ryan Reynolds is so perfectly cast as Deadpool that it's actually ruined Deadpool and Ryan Reynolds for me. he's even Wade Wilson lite in fukkin phone commercials.
:mjlol:
That means it won't be rated R. You don't rate your own movies, Classification and Ratings Administration rates movies.
Breh how they write the script is all about what rating they're going for.

You shoot a film differently if you're trying PG 13 or RATED R...they would need to know in the early stages what rating they're seeking.

The dialog and such depends on it. They won't just make the film they want and leave it up to the admin to rate the movie..