Deadlifts are the GOAT excercise

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Yea,I fukk with deadlifts.

But I think Squats are where it's at.

I agree.... and I am about to explain why. The squat is the most game-changing exercise you can do for your entire body. All it really takes is one week to see results. When done regularly and correctly, the change in your physique is drastic, especially over a long period of time. Most of these awesome transformation videos and pics that are posted everywhere.... these people were living on the Smith Machine.

For me, the squat is the anti-flabby & sick exercise.

semtex

:)
Daps
Historically I've been a deadlift guy but squats have really grown on me (I do zercher squats cause I lift at home with no rack). I also have trouble doing deadlift with correct form these days since I'm a bit more stiff, but my squat form is perfect so I've been leaning more towards those lately.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Historically I've been a deadlift guy but squats have really grown on me (I do zercher squats cause I lift at home with no rack). I also have trouble doing deadlift with correct form these days since I'm a bit more stiff, but my squat form is perfect so I've been leaning more towards those lately.

One of the better trainers at my gym had some ladies doing those today.